Community Forums > Movies & TV

Disney+

<< < (58/58)

Stratos:
Glad they added parental controls. With how they had already been broadening the library with Marvel and such it was sorely needed.

BlackNMild2k1:

--- Quote from: Adrock on October 11, 2022, 01:27:42 AM ---I didn't want to start a new thread for this.

My Disney+ subscription expires next month. I'm strongly considering the Disney+ and Hulu without ads bundle. I don't need so many streaming services so I may also cancel my recurring Netflix subscription and subscribe only when there's something I really want to watch.

Has anyone else done this or something similar? How is it working out for you?

--- End quote ---

Just a reminder to everyone, the original 3 year bundle will expire next month.
Those that signed up right away on Day 1, may have even gotten a special package from Disney with small goodies in it.

Check your email for the notice. It says renewal is I think $79.99 for a year, but on the site, I believe you can re-up for $69.99 for the year. Not sure if that changes come next month.
I plan to lock it in early, and then explore the Bundle with Hulu and maybe even ESPN.

nickmitch:
I got that notification. I'm on the Hulu ESPN+ bundle. I was basically paying for Hulu + Live TV, and ESPN+ was basically a free add-on. I think I'm all set to go, but I'll double-check.

I think there's an Amex offer and a Rakuten cashback deal to also grab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version