Author Topic: Your Megaton Game Setup  (Read 74278 times)

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Official Show us your Crib
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2003, 10:28:53 PM »
Alright, that's it.  I am getting a digital camera from the library tomorrow, and I am going to display the most disturbing crap you have ever seen.  Basically, I am not going to go through the effort of cleaning my room.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2003, 06:18:00 AM »
The Perm, I found the pic of you worshipping Mario with the Game Over book amusing!

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2003, 07:03:47 AM »
all i have to say is my room is SO horrible.  this thread is making me so jealous.  but i got a drumset and that makes me happy.  i used to have a few nintendo posters up, but i took down and threw em away becasue i now have a huge world map up on one of my walls.  i kinda wish i had a smaller room because right now i have a huge bedroom with not too much in it.  oh well, wishing won't do anything, as long as i got my gamecube... and GBASp an playstation, and n64, and genesis, and PC.  
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Official Show us your Crib
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2003, 05:46:30 PM »
BEST. ROOM. EVER!
that is awsome theperm, YOU HAVE A POWER GLOVE!!!! omfg that is awsome, btw, i just finnished the roll of film (yes yes im stuck in the dark ages of photography) so once i get my photos developed tuesday (monday is public holiday, allthough im working) ill have new pictures up, its only a slight variation of my current room though.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2003, 05:51:58 PM »
iv actually come along way here is what my room looked in the n64 days

looks as bad as n64 games now look
so messy  
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2003, 06:13:48 PM »
Tiny Toons!  Alright!

Heh.  Your old one looks a lot like mine, but not as messy.    I suppose that's how the human male marks his territory.  By making a mess.  
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2003, 06:34:18 PM »
ive watched that tape every fourth of july since 3rd or 4rth grade....Tiny Toons is still funny. God Bless Warner Bros.

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2003, 09:51:35 PM »

Originally posted by: Grey Ninja
Heh.  Your old one looks a lot like mine, but not as messy.    I suppose that's how the human male marks his territory.  By making a mess.  

Oh dear!  I'm a neatness freak and couldn't stand my room being that messy!  Well, except my desk, which is full of mail I have yet to read.  I just open them, and if it doesn't interest me, I put it on my desk.  I guess my credit card bill is lying around somewhere...

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2003, 12:41:01 AM »
allrighty, the room that started it all is revamped... slightly, some are before i got my new speakers some are obviously afterwards, enjoy!

my new speakers
general photo of room
arn't they cute
new pc!
yep.. this is where i play pool
hooray nintendo licenced goodness (my  mouse and mousepad)

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2003, 01:29:07 AM »
Wow, nice rooms everyone. I wish i had some sort of camera to take photos of my room  

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2003, 03:29:07 AM »
man. i think this is the ultimate battle of the egos.
not that i'm unwilling to participate of course.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2003, 11:42:28 PM »
at the moment i think ThePerm has the best room, and i wanna take him out >=D

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2003, 02:04:27 AM »
as we all do.......

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2003, 07:40:30 AM »
i don't know I think my friends Alex's room was way cooler, mines a little more up to date and old school at the same time, but he had a bigger overall volume of game stuff...I mean he had a secret of evermore poster hung up! His setup is rather modest in comparison now. He moved out of his house and into an apartment with his roommateand hasn't set up quite a setup in a while. When I took those pictures it was around when conker came out. Besides the point, his room was really cool..but if you say mine is better... then thats just fine. Of coarse without the existance of Nintendo Heaven as I stated when i first walked into his room (i literally shut up and gawked when i went in his room) my room would just contain the systems, but probably with absolutely no flash whatsoever. Actually, to tell you the truth I put all those posters up right before i took my pictures. Youd be suprised at how much game stuff you can find in your room. My brother and I had been collecting all sorts of gaming stuff since the early 90's and
they were scattered in boxes unorganised for several years...im suprised they were heavilly ripped  and damaged. And then i found some old Nintendo powers and got metroid and megaman posters out of them...i didnt post the metroid poster probably because the ajacent wall isn't quite nearly as full of Nintendo stuff. Rather random stuff. It looks like an islan in a see of other stuff. Im going to take soem more pictures.  Now i got to take pictures of my friend Nick's house...damn people in Yuma love to make their houses awesome...maybe thats why i like animal crossing...hmmm if only i had a screen capture device... my Animal Crossing is da Bomb!

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2003, 10:05:18 AM »
tbh i think your room is cooler than his, i mean it has that unorganised no time for cleanlyness only gameing look to it, and for christ sake man YOU HAVE A POWER GLOVE!

my room is lacking more consoles, so i shall rectify that, i still have a NES to get yet, and the sega consoles in order of Dreamcast Megadrive and Master System, and then what ever addon thingies i come across. and poster, ahh geez i need alot more posters, that reminds me, ill goto Myer today and ask for some or some how cram them in my pocket

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2003, 05:19:25 PM »
Look at my wonderful game toys

Im gonna have to get those Sonic Toys when they coem to McDonalds.....thats my collection of  Nintendo memorabilia iv been collectign for the last year..im not sure but i forgot to put in cranky kong and my super mario 64 radio.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2003, 07:25:54 PM »
omg you have done it again *looks at singlular koopa troopa pez dispencer and snorlax plush* -___- but yay! im off to the shops on the weekend, going to get some mario kart toys and such

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2003, 07:49:21 PM »
As am I! Mario Kart toys, ahoy!

Plus I need to bitch at EB for some posters

But damn, Perm, that's seriously an AWESOME collection of video game related toys. I'd kill to have a collection like that. What do I have? An old Sonic lolly container and an old Super Mario Bros. The Movie toy. AND IT'S BROKEN.

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2003, 08:05:30 PM »
ThePerm, do you plan to ever eat those jelly pops? i bought a box of them, but couldn't manage to not eat them. i gave all the Links away.

i'm almost tempted to post a pic of my crap now...
"Snake felt a hunger for Meryl blossom within his loins."

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2003, 09:20:54 PM »
i hafd a few.....their disgusting....so im just gonna keep them in an airtight container...

Offline aoi tsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2003, 09:38:49 PM »
Aside from the hard surgary crap that makes up the details of the pops, the rest is pure chemical deliciousness.

Mario has a delicious fruitiness to him, while Donkey Kong tastes decidely like Coke. Yoshi's yummy appleness is ironically offset by Link's distinct arse flavoring. i'm not sure what flavor he's supposed to be, but i think it involves the blood of demons.
"Snake felt a hunger for Meryl blossom within his loins."

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2003, 09:42:32 PM »
sounds tempting! mmm chemical with just a hint of arse, what a combination!

i had a whinge at Myer for free posters but BUPBOW they didn't have any :\ time to goto EB and other selected videogame places!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2003, 11:27:13 PM »
any of you got soem more webspace....i made this realyl cool video with out rooms in flah...unfortunately like im out of webspace.  and yres the gummy part in the pops was delicous but the fucking icing was disgusting....i wouldnt eat any now..their kinda old.

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2003, 04:11:15 AM »
Did you actually buy all that or did you get it for free or what?  I mean I like Nintendo and stuff but I wouldn't buy all that stuff.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2003, 04:14:51 AM »
Same.
All the stuff Nintendo I have I got with no money exchanged.