Author Topic: Episode 90 - BACK MY SWITCH UP  (Read 2524 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Episode 90 - BACK MY SWITCH UP
« on: October 26, 2016, 09:35:53 PM »

Watch as we obsessively comb over every detail of the Switch reveal trailer!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/famicast/43576/episode-90-back-my-switch-up

Some of you may have heard that Nintendo revealed a new console recently. Believe it or not, this Nintendo focused podcast will be spending an episode talking about it! We were so excited we even did it live!

Obviously this is a pretty big topic, so we’ve tried to break the show down into pretty clear sections to keep our discussion on track. The first stop is taking a good look at the console itself, with special attention to how Nintendo is as usual making this console with some very Japanese values in mind. No Nintendo system would be complete without some bonkers controllers, so the Joy-Cons plus their various configurations and other accessories are up next, followed by a look at the games that have been revealed and announced so far. Finally we talk about what we see for the future of the device, be it games, pricing or release windows. We also bookend each of these sections with a special focus on what the features mean for a Japanese audience, so there’s plenty of interest to check out!

As always, if you guys have any comments, questions or complaints, be sure to sound off in the talkback below, email us at famicast@nintendoworldreport.com, or hit us up on Twitter @thefamicast! Thanks for your support!

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 90 - BACK MY SWITCH UP
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 08:40:07 AM »
I think the Joy-Con grip will come with the system, without it you would need to be in the Wii-mote and nunchuck configuration when using the TV and there wouldn't be a way to charge the controllers and play the Switch at the same time.

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 09:13:25 AM »
I stand by my comment that it'll be  separate to save costs :-)
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 02:07:15 AM »
Ideally, we'll start calling the games vid-cons and Barkley Gaiden will be made that much more real.

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 10:29:36 AM »
I want an actual NES or Famicom joy-con to attach to my Switch. Not just decorations, actual layouts.
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.