Author Topic: Castlevania Advance Collection, Actraiser Renaissance, Two Namco Arcade Archives All Out Today  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

You knew about the first one, but the second was... GOOD LORD.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/58436/castlevania-advance-collection-actraiser-renaissance-two-namco-arcade-archives-all-out-today

The Nintendo Direct announced four different titles that will be available shortly on Switch:

• After practically every ratings authority on the planet announced it, Konami released the long-awaited Castlevania Advance Collection. It contains the three Game Boy Advance Castlevania games (Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow) as well as the Super Nintendo's Dracula X. All regional variants of the games will be included as well as rewind and save state functions.
  • Legendary Super Nintendo action/simulation game ActRaiser has received a full HD remake as ActRaiser Renaissance. The game will contain a newly arranged soundtrack by original composer Yuzo Koshiro and will have the option to swap back to the original, as well as new stages and bosses.
  • Namco has entered the Arcade Archives with two titles: the arcade versions of Pac-Man and Xevious will be available for purchase on the eShop shortly.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Here's hoping for a Limited Run physical version of the Castlevania Advance collection.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
I expect a Limited Run Games release. I still have the GBA cartridges, and I plan to replay the games on an actual GBA like Jesus intended. I might still double dip because my life has no meaning and I have expendable cash.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
I've been telling myself to buy the 3 GBA games on the Wii U Virtual Console for years but never got around to it.  Well now I'll be able to get all 3 games in one collection so procrastinating paid off for once. 

Of course they put the SNES Dracula X game in here when I bought that last summer when I was doing my classic Castlevania playthrough.  So I guess Konami got extra money from me either way.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
I've never played any of these games, so this'll be a good deal for me.