Author Topic: RFN RetroActive #16 Discussion - Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lo(u)rdly Caliber(re)  (Read 38796 times)

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
King Magnus has no such event.

It does have Sir Fredrick dying in battle, which makes no sense as he never took the field during the entire duration of the war.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
You can't get a 0 right? For all we know he may have been much worse.

You can, actually; it's what I got my first time through.  Totally flubbed it!  :D

Offline noname2200

• View Profile

But I did get to see the baby crawling out from under the dead woman.  Or is that in all the endings?

That's only in the worst ending, although it's almost certainly going to be a critical part of the next games.  For reference sake, that baby was the final boss of the SNES game, and likely the ultimate villain of the series.  He fought in the Ogre Battle, turned insance/evil afterwards, and keeps getting resurrected.  For maximum ickiness, he's also Mari's biological father...and thus technically his own grandfather  :-\

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Poor Destin. He wins his war, provides Magnus guidance in his war, and what happens to him? He gets to go fight with the Bolumakans while Magnus gets mad dap.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline noname2200

• View Profile
Poor Destin. He wins his war, provides Magnus guidance in his war, and what happens to him? He gets to go fight with the Bolumakans while Magnus gets mad dap.

My favorite is the fact that after he's done all that you can still up and murder him.  He should've gotten the Emperor Ending!