Author Topic: Memory Card 1019 CRACKED THE SHITS  (Read 1669 times)

Memory Card 1019 CRACKED THE SHITS
« on: January 13, 2006, 05:20:16 PM »
Me and my Gamecube have known each other for a while now and we were causally having a chat while playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

Me: "Hey can I scan this guy?"
GCN: "Sure lol, you've already scanned him but"
Me: "Yeah but I havent played it ina  while hey why wont you bring up the info?"
GCN: "Cos you should know it already LOL!"
Me: "Could you jsut show me?"
GCN: "Ok scan it again"
Me: "Scann-"
GCN: "HEY LOL SYSTEM ERROR BETTER READ YOUR SYSTEM MANUAL!"
Me: "WHAT! Can't I even save?"
GCN: "NAH CHECK YOUR MANUAL!"
Me: but I went into like 3 new roomas and got a bunch of missile expa-"
GCN: "NOT MY PROBLEM LOL TURN ME OFF AND READ THE MANUAL!"
*Turn Gamecube off*
*power up again*
GCN: "HEY WTF IS THIS THIS MEMORY CARD! I'M NOT USING THIS DO YOU WANT ME TO FORMAT IT?"
Me: "No retry"
GCN: " FAIL! I SAID; DO YOU WANT ME TO FORMAT IT!?"
*remove Offical Memory Card 1019 from slot*
GCN: "HEY WTF HAPPEND! THERE'S NOTHING IN SLOT A AND I HATE SLOT B AND I'M NEVER EVEN USING IT SO DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITHOUT SAVING?"
*puts memory card back in*
GCN: "Sup man, wanna look at that image gallery you just unlocked?"
Me: "WTF! Er yeah sure"
GCN: "No nude Samus pics here sorry, you gotta get the Triforce in OOT first"
Me: "lol ok, mind if I reset?"
*Power off and on this time holding A*
*Scroll to memory cards*
GCN: "I REFUSE TO ACKNOLEDGE MEMORY CARD A, HERE IS A BLANK BOX"
*pull card out then re-insert*
GCN: "Hey man you've nearly filled it up halfway!"

So guys. What the hell is going on? How can I troubleshoot this and and has anyone else had this problem?
So anyway I was in the shopping center demanding to know where they kept the western potatoes when Drive Safe came around with Simple Plan blaring out telling me that driving on the wrong side of the road is ok if the other guy is drunk while I immediately jumped on my dirt racer to zoom out of ther

RE:Memory Card 1019 CRACKED THE SHITS
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 09:03:46 AM »
Well, there a couple things that could cause this.

1- Your memory card could be the problem.  It could be anything from it having gone bad, to it simply being dirty.  So, take a Q-tip or toothbrush, put some acetone on it, and give it a little rubdown.  Let it dry before you try it again.  If it works, awsome.  If it dosent, try another memory card and see if the problem continues

2- If the problem continued with the 2nd memory card, then something is wrong with your game cube.  Either the greenboard that reads the memory cards is going bad, or it is something worse, affecting the motherboard.  If this is whats happening, then you only have two answers.  Either send your GC to Nintendo for repair, or go buy a new one.

Thats all I have for you...

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Memory Card 1019 CRACKED THE SHITS
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 09:41:50 AM »
Rab is banned (again).  He'll probably never read your reply.

Good advice, though.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!