Author Topic: Nintendo Details E3 2012 Plans  (Read 3563 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Nintendo Details E3 2012 Plans
« on: May 23, 2012, 01:19:42 PM »

You can follow along at Nintendo's website or, you know, at Nintendo World Report.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30247

Nintendo is providing tons of content for their All-Access Presentation @ E3 2012, which will be available in some form on http://e3.nintendo.com, Spike TV and MTV2, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.

The company's E3 press conference, which was confirmed a few weeks back, will be at 9 a.m. PDT on June 5. Later that night at 11:30 p.m. PDT, users will be able to view a Developer Discussion with Wii U Hardware Producer Katsuya Eguchi.

In addition, there will be a Software Showcase at the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 6 at 6 p.m. PDT. It appears to be similar to their usual developer roundtables that they traditionally have at every E3.

You can check the press release below to look at the myriad of ways you can follow along with Nintendo's coverage.

Nintendo World Report will be present at the press conference and the Software Showcase to bring you all the latest news and announcements.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Details E3 2012 Plans
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 02:51:15 PM »
So is the Developer Discussion just recorded?
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 02:57:08 PM »
Not 100% sure (asked NoA for confirmation), but I very much expect it to be.
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »
Given the weird time, it could be a broadcast from Japan, and hopefully a teleconference.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 03:10:44 PM »
With them reporting losses recently I guess the "brag about how rich we are" segment of the conference will be cut short.  Though hopefully they don't just add that time to the "spend the most time on the game the E3 audience will be the least interested in" segment.  They should really add that time to the montage where the most interesting game in the show is passed over in a 2 second clip.

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 04:16:21 PM »
They haven't talked about sales for any large amount of time for years at the pressers. No one really does anymore at E3.
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 04:29:03 PM »
June 6th is only 14 days away. That's exactly two weeks from today.
is your sanity...

Offline hibern81

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 05:44:35 PM »
With them reporting losses recently I guess the "brag about how rich we are" segment of the conference will be cut short.  Though hopefully they don't just add that time to the "spend the most time on the game the E3 audience will be the least interested in" segment.  They should really add that time to the montage where the most interesting game in the show is passed over in a 2 second clip.
Even with their first reported loss, they could still brag about how rich they are.  Just sayin.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 08:56:34 PM »
Maybe brag more, just to give a positive spin.

Offline Tamazoid

• Score: -5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 01:23:26 AM »
I don't remember any bragging about finances at last years press conference.
Follow me on Twitter
Or join in at the castle

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 02:27:09 AM »
Pfft, as if you will even need to watch the conference when Pietriots will be revealing the entire contents of the show on June 1.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 09:35:23 AM »
June 6th is only 14 days away. That's exactly two weeks from today.
Awww look who learned their calendar. Who's a Big Boy? Such a Big Boy.
Our li'l Chozo is growing up so fast *sniff*
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline hibern81

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 10:21:47 AM »
I'm just glad Nintendo's conference is airing on Spike TV this year.  I got excited last year because they aired Microsoft's E3 presentation, and then put Nintendo's on the F#c%!NG G4 channel!  Who the hell pays for that channel by the way?

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 10:54:16 AM »
I'm just glad Nintendo's conference is airing on Spike TV this year.  I got excited last year because they aired Microsoft's E3 presentation, and then put Nintendo's on the F#c%!NG G4 channel!  Who the hell pays for that channel by the way?

It was included in my cable package long ago, in a land far, far away. The channel itself is a joke. Hope you like all day marathons of Cheaters and Cops!

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 07:40:15 PM »

It was included in my cable package long ago, in a land far, far away. The channel itself is a joke. Hope you like all day marathons of Cheaters and Cops!

They make more money with those shows than they did with gaming shows all day long. I don't get the channel anymore, and don't care because the only G4 shows I like with Cinematech and Electric Playground.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20