NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Nintendo Announces "OLED Model" Switch For October 8 Launch

(1/4) > >>

Shaymin:
Bigger screen, same shell... and is that a LAN PORT?http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/57757/nintendo-announces-oled-model-switch-for-october-8-launchThe long-rumored Switch with larger screen has finally been revealed.Nintendo have announced a "Switch (OLED model)" for release on October 8 at a MSRP of US$349.99/C$449.99. It will launch in two combinations: a white dock / Joy-Con model, and a black dock / red and blue Joy-Con model.Aside from the new screen tech, the Switch OLED will have a 7" handheld screen, 64GB onboard storage, a wider portable mode kickstand, enhanced portable speakers, and the dock will have a LAN port for online play.

RABicle:
They are fucking with us. Is the joycon drift fixed at least? Is the oled screen 1080?

nickmitch:
Ok, but when are they announcing the New Nintendo Switch Pro SP?

Morningshark:
Not at all a product for me, but I dig the white and black aesthetic.

mereel:
Perfect. Well, if it were also fanless, this would be perfect. I didn’t want some base-splitting New Nintendo 3DS moment again. This looks like Nintendo is holding off on the Switch 2 for a few more years. Just the news I was hoping to hear. I’m buying this Day 1 btw.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version