Author Topic: Nintendo Download - February 9, 2012  (Read 969 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Nintendo Download - February 9, 2012
« on: February 09, 2012, 11:41:53 AM »

Burgers, mini-games, and a Game Boy title head to Nintendo's downloadable services this week.  

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/29222

Each downloadable service received one game this week, while the Wii Virtual Console was again left out of the loop.

First, the 3DS Virtual Console received Jaleco's Maru's Mission. Take control of the ninja Maru as you travel the globe in an attempt to rescue Maru's girlfriend, Cori. This side-scrolling action game, developed by Tose, is available for $2.99.

DSiWare got 40-in-1 Explosive Megamix this week. This mini-game collection is packed with games of many different genres. Enjoy Sudoku, play a cooking game, and more for $7.99 or 800 Nintendo DSi Points.

Lastly, WiiWare received an update of an old classic in the form of BurgerTime World Tour. The game features more than 20 levels of arcade style action and retails for 1,000 Wii points ($10).

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: Nintendo Download - February 9, 2012
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 06:18:19 PM »
So it's cheaper to buy the DSiWare game on a DSi? I thought most DSiWare games were like $0.01 cheaper on 3DS (i.e. $2.99 vs. 300 points)?

The BurgerTime game looks alright based on videos I have seen, but I am not sure about $10. It's tempting, if it was $15 I would not even consider it.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline CrimsonS

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 07:54:07 PM »
It's getting worse...
They should put the NES games for download already (they are available in JP), but instead they put a completely random GB game...

Offline KITT 10K

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 10:00:40 PM »
I know the eShop for the 3DS hadn't been up and running for all that long, but I happen to KNOW that they have a bigger and more interesting selection of games to chose from that don't have any licensing issues to deal with in order to put them up. I'd like to say "there's a reason as to why they haven't", (but I'll be damned if I can think of any).