Author Topic: What valid excuse could you possibly have for being Wiiless this Christmas?  (Read 9253 times)

Offline cmoney

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Need to save moolah to pay for my Wedding next July

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
Dehydration

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
Bad game selection.

Offline TrueNerd

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
Perhaps if *insert popular attractive female actress here*starts dating me and everytime I go to purchase one she offers to pleasure me. That would be the only way I would be stopped.  

Offline Grant10k

• View Profile

Originally posted by: TrueNerd
Perhaps if *insert popular attractive female actress here*starts dating me and everytime I go to purchase one she offers to pleasure me. That would be the only way I would be stopped.

Would it not be possible to simply ask her to pleasure you en route a la "Vice city hooker".
 Without data, you're just another schmuck with an opinion.
     -Chris Anderson, TEC speaker

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
Well what about ZERO launch info?  No mention on the price or what games will launch?  No since to buy the WII just for Zelda TP, I'll wait for Mario G--been a shortages of platformers lately that were any good--Sly 3 was the last one I played and that's over 6+ months ago.  

Offline JonLeung

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
I suppose if you don't celebrate Christmas, that could be a reason.

Do they give gifts in Hanukkah and Kwanzaa?  My ignorance of other holidays is appalling.  I'll look them up on Wikipedia in a moment.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
I know Jewish people get gifts for Hanukkah, they spread them out over all 8 days.  I dont know about Kwanzaa though.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
    • View Profile
Jon: You have enough time to buy a Wii yourself before Decemberween.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
KDR welcome back.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BiLdItUp1

• Brain Parasite
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Strip clubs. That, or total mindf*ck.
Oh, and Jews don't neccesarily get gifts past the first day...it's a pretty loose policy; presents aren't even the core part of the holiday (in my mind that is).
All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia. (George Orwell, more relevant than ever, in "Politics and the English Language")
Wii Number: 7947 2653 6155 9540

Offline antman100

• View Profile
Going to wait for the 1st price drop, then how the (new) game library is shaping up.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
So in otherwords Price Antman 100?
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: Ceric
KDR welcome back.

Oy, you noticed I was gone? Went on a LAN, was back for one day (and didn't check PGC since you have to read it in one session if you want the cookie to remember what you read already), went on vacation.

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • TM!

Originally posted by: KDR_11k

Originally posted by: Ceric
KDR welcome back.

Oy, you noticed I was gone? Went on a LAN, was back for one day (and didn't check PGC since you have to read it in one session if you want the cookie to remember what you read already), went on vacation.
a LAN.....how many people went?
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
    • View Profile
Small private one, we were 8 people at times I think but most were CS nuts so it wasn't much fun.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: JonLeung
What valid excuse could you possibly have for not having a Wii by Christmas this year?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt

NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post