Author Topic: Humble Nindie Bundle Adds New Games  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Humble Nindie Bundle Adds New Games
« on: June 02, 2015, 07:07:50 AM »

Those who beat the average are in for some serious treats.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40358/humble-nindie-bundle-adds-new-games

In order to juice sales of the Humble Nindie Bundle, some new games have been added to the bundle for anyone who beat the average donation at their time of purchase.

Joining the previously announced games are:

• Sportsball (Wii U)
  • Gunman Clive (3DS)
  • BIT.TRIP Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Wii U)

Those who previously chipped in for the bundle can increase their pledge on the code listing page. Beating $10 will still give SteamWorld Dig for Wii U and 3DS, as well as Stealth Inc 2 on Wii U. For more information on the Humble Bundle process, check our updated story from the launch of the Humble Bundle.

To date, nearly 60,000 people have purchased this special bundle that will be available through June 9.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Humble Nindie Bundle Adds New Games
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 02:30:24 PM »
Awesome. Wasn't expecting much with the "value add" games, due to owning quite a few eShop indie games already... but didn't have 2 out of the 3 new titles.

Runner 2 isn't something I would have purchased after playing the first game, but will gladly take if it's offered. But it's the other game (Sportsball) that has me kind of excited. I don't often play local multiplayer games like these, but really enjoy them when friends or family are visiting. Sportsball looks pretty sweet, and will definitely be in rotation next time around.
NNID: ejamer

Offline fred13

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 02:59:40 PM »
Has anyone actually played Sportsball? The other 2 new ones are great, but I know nothing about sportsball

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 03:10:30 PM »
Has anyone actually played Sportsball? The other 2 new ones are great, but I know nothing about sportsball
Someone on RFN liked it, I think it was Guillaume, although they complained it was very multiplayer focused.

Offline pureval

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 03:46:24 PM »
Bummer. I have 2 of the 3 games added. Was hopping for Shovel Knight for 3DS. I guess I know what I will be donating to the next NWR Telethon.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 08:47:21 PM »
I bought the bundle, but I own half of these games already. Can I give away the codes?

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 08:57:17 PM »
I did so on Facebook to some of my friends.

I wish that rumor about Shantae and the Pirate's Curse being one of the bonus games included was true. :<
That said, I did get to try out and enjoy Moon Chronicles!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 08:22:22 PM »
Final 17 hours is counting down people! Get 'em while the gettin's good!