Author Topic: NWR Gaming Stream Party!!!  (Read 72453 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
NWR Gaming Stream Party!!!
« on: June 06, 2021, 06:01:29 PM »
So I am not sure if we have a dedicated gaming streaming topic it but here it is if we don't.

Streaming games is such a large part of the gaming culture these days so I figure we can have a topic to celebrate our favorite streamers or just advertised some of our own streams when we go online.

With that being said one of our own Phil of Super Philip Central is celebrating his 13th anniversary of his site and he is hosting a gaming stream later tonight at around 6PM CST.   He has said he will be playing Super Mario 3D World" Bowser's Fury, Wonder Boy- Asha in Monster World and Monster Hunter Rise.  There may be other games as well.   

His twitch is right here if you want to join and celebrate with him and just enjoy some gaming.

https://www.twitch.tv/superphillip32

Hope to see you there later tonight!  It is going to be fun!

If you stream or just want to boost up your followers you can post your gaming stream of choice you can post that below.  Happy Streaming!!!
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Re: NWR Gaming Stream Party!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 05:00:21 PM »
It was such a fun stream! I really enjoyed having folks there, and the games were a blast to play before an audience! Glad those random folks who came in who wanted to play 3D World online weren't too disappointed!

I am now at 40 of the 50 followers I need to reach Affiliate, but also need to get a higher average view count, as I'm just above 2 viewers when I need 3.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 09:26:16 AM »
Just followed Phil as I didn't know he was on twitch.
Rabicle also streams on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/rabicle but is on Europe time so you might have to get up early (or stay up late) to catch him.

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 05:05:25 AM »
Just followed Phil as I didn't know he was on twitch.
Rabicle also streams on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/rabicle but is on Europe time so you might have to get up early (or stay up late) to catch him.
Thanks for the plug! It's actually Australian time, and I've been not streaming much lately due to the gf borrowing the room to study but I'll get back to it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 12:02:20 PM by RABicle »
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 04:16:25 PM »
Caught the first 45 minutes of Phil's stream, hope the rest went well too. Mario 3D World remains such a fun, upbeat game. Wish the sold the Bowser expansion separately because I want to play it, but not for $60.

I'm not really a Twitch/stream watcher, no idea how people find fun streamers to watch because the site looks so cluttered. But maybe I should stop being a boomer about it and try to tune in for a few streamers.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 01:22:26 PM »
Yeah, I think that's why it took me so long to get into streaming and Twitch in general, because the UI and just the site in general are so overwhelming. Heck, they still are to me! I just find people to watch from recommendations from my friends, particularly LGBTQIA+ streamers. I appreciate you checking out my stream, and thankfully it was fun for the whole time! :D

I'm going to stream again starting tonight at 7 PM CST. Going to go through a dungeon in Wonder Boy: Asha in Monster World that I will find obnoxious, so I could use the company. haha

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 10:10:57 AM »
Perhaps an obvious one, but NWR has a streaming presence too.

They're going live 30 minutes before today's E3 Direct, and are streaming the whole thing. Should be a good time!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 04:48:07 PM »
Going to go on a virtual vacation (since I can't afford the real thing) this evening at 8 PM CST with some Go Vacation on the Switch!
I'm approaching affiliate status, any extra eyes I can get on my stream will be much appreciated!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2021, 08:42:52 PM »
FOOOOOOOORE! Going to play/stream some Mario Golf: Super Rush in about 20 minutes on Twitch.
I'll be doing a couple practice rounds and then will dive into Golf Adventure.