Author Topic: Mafia LXII. Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Old Feuds. The End.  (Read 16081 times)

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXII. Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Old Feuds. The End.
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2014, 08:48:16 PM »
I would like to thank everyone involved in the game, it was a fun one. Khush you outdid yourself! Thanks for a fun and super entertaining game :)
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2014, 12:10:07 AM »
Didn't mean to sound disrespectful, Khush. You did a great job.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 02:58:43 AM by Evan_B »
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2014, 07:32:54 PM »
I think I moved to a better town during a street pass.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 12:48:47 AM »
In between work and parties I lost interest in the game, hence why I was worried about our mafia losing so many members recently. I couldn't really push forward as godfather.

So my first time as mafia and I **** up big time. Apologies to my teammates whom I completely let down, and my sincerest apology to Khush, my attendance is generally better than this, and I'm sorry for contributing to the inactivity.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 09:19:04 AM »
Great game. It was pretty fun to be a part of.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2014, 12:14:44 PM »
Good game, all. Kudos to Khush for a HUGE effort and excellent quality to boot, and to apdude for all the genius av and picture assistance. Great stuff.

and Stratos! you jammy bastard! I knew you were up to something. well played.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2014, 01:24:44 PM »
Yeah, you and your extra hit was too much of a liability so thankfully the general mistrust of people in power helped fuel that vote.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2014, 02:00:11 PM »
Yeah, you and your extra hit was too much of a liability so thankfully the general mistrust of people in power helped fuel that vote.

That's why I send out PM's early and often to 2-3 players regardless if I'm Mafia or Townie, just to get some allies and try to keep bandwagons off my back.  If you talking with people they are less likely to vote you out since your a source of info (reliable or not).

I tried allying with Fatty the Hutt early but didn't hear anything back from him, which may be because he suspected me or just doesn't do the PM thing during the game.

PMing also might have got me in trouble as I was talking with MopItUp and she convinced me that Stevey was probably the killer role based on the targets, and that along with the thatguy vote day one led me down the Stevey hit.  It was a toss up between Steve, Crimm and Nickmitch that night but her reasoning tipped the scales in my head towards Stevey.

I was also hinting at Stratos being mafia in my PM's which may have helped him out once it was known that I was mafia.  Though most of the people I was in communication with blew up the next day anyway.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 02:40:49 PM »
yup, I suspected you, apdude
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 07:02:10 PM »
I am disappointed that I was killed before being able to continue the fairview storyline. I was actually working the first two days so I wasn't able to do much with it.

Fairview is the name of the first town I had in new leaf which I eventually deleted because I just wasn't very fond of that particular town map layout but one of the villagers I had when I abandoned that town was Eugene so I decided to use that as a point to basically give him a backstory. I wanted to give a sort of tragic story of him having been seeking a town like Fairview and never really being able to find a rown that met that need.

had I been found out later on I would have either

A: given some sob story about how the nooks were the only ones willing to be his friend when fairview collapsed and he hoped to repay that debt somehow.

or

B: basically acted like he had become so overcome with grief and then realizing that the nooks had been using him and somehow lashing out at them in anger or just having a complete breakdown.

That was honestly the main reason for me to even try to vote spak out. I was discovered before I had a chance to prepare myself.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2014, 03:42:13 PM »
This was a pretty awesome game, I appreciate all the effort you put into the story and the activities, Khushrenada. It was a little anti-climatic at the end, but that was no fault of yours and you tried your best to keep it interesting. And thanks also to Apdude for making the icons, they certainly helped enhance the game, as well as a thank-you to everyone who got into character for playing.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2014, 05:49:04 AM »
I went down in blaze of glory! ;D
Made you look ****.