Author Topic: Naruto - Gekito Ninja Taisen 3, Saving Problem  (Read 2675 times)

Offline CardBoardBox

• Official Forum Blast Processor
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Naruto - Gekito Ninja Taisen 3, Saving Problem
« on: October 08, 2005, 10:25:19 AM »
I just got Naruto the other day, and ive been playing mission mode to progress further into the game.  I got to mission 13 one time, exited and shut off the gc, thinking it automatically saved...but when i turned it back on..i had no saved info and my memory card was blank.  I then played till mission 23, exited and then went to options, memory card, and pressed what i believe was save.  I then exited went to mission, and could resume.  Thinking that it worked i turned off the gc and went to bed.  Today i woke up turned it on and low and behold, no saved info, and the memory card was blank.  So i played mission again, exited, saved, went to title screen and then took out memory card before turning it off, then i turned it on, put in memory card and i still had no saved info.  If anyone can help that would be nice.  Basically i can resume if i never turn off the gc, and if i do then it goes away.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE:Naruto - Gekito Ninja Taisen 3, Saving Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 07:27:20 PM »
Don't know if this helps any... Naruto 1,2,3 manual translations

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: Naruto - Gekito Ninja Taisen 3, Saving Problem
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 07:11:01 AM »
Yup, the game doesn't autosave. I found that out by playing a few random matches and seeing my money reset. I found the option without a translation because I can spot a few katakana (in theory I should be able to read any hiragana but I forgot most).

Offline CardBoardBox

• Official Forum Blast Processor
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Naruto - Gekito Ninja Taisen 3, Saving Problem
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 01:48:42 PM »
Thanks for the help! It ended up that most of the guide translations were wrong, and showed that i had to go four down in the memory card option, when in reality it was three down  I have the auto-save feature now turned o.  (It really should come with it turned on)