Gaming Forums > General Gaming

3rd Annual NWR Four on Four

<< < (2/5) > >>

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: jarodea on April 03, 2023, 05:50:42 PM ---I struggle to play games these days but first on my goal is:

Luigi's Mansion 3

Next I hope to play through the Metal Games

I'm debating between Metroid Dread and Alien Isolation.

Like I said, I'm a bit delayed.

--- End quote ---

All great games IMO. What system are you thinking for Alien Isolation?
That has been ported to quite a few different consoles.

Evan_B:
Well, this is awkward.

Master Blaster 02 (Nintendo Switch): I’ve always heard good things about this game and it’s been sitting in my backlog for far too long. Time to see what the hype is all about.
Ratcheteer (Playdate) The Playdate is a flawed, but charming console with very few “adventure” titles. This is a send off to Link’s Awakening and about six hours, tops. Should be fun.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii U Virtual Console) Never played it on launch, got it due to the eShop closure. Never was too much of a fan of the first Galaxy but I hear this one is more straightforward.
Pokémon Picross (3DS) Uh, I have other stuff I could play on the 3DS. But I’m looking for a manageable, brief experience.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Evan_B on April 06, 2023, 03:17:16 PM ---Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii U Virtual Console) Never played it on launch, got it due to the eShop closure. Never was too much of a fan of the first Galaxy but I hear this one is more straightforward.

--- End quote ---
:o Wow, three of us all playing the same game. It's like the forum retrospective game for the month. Seriously, we need to get a fourth person on this title!

NWR_insanolord:
I've been playing Galaxy 2 lately as well, so I suppose I'll jump in. Give me a bit to come up with what other games I want to do.

M.K.Ultra:
I just got to some of the Comet levels in SMG2 last night and really enjoyed them. My main complaint before this was that it was too easy, but the comet levels provide the right challenge for me. I had an interesting thought to share. The "levels" in the game are now "galaxies", but the groups of levels are still called "worlds". This seemed funny since you would think of a galaxy as containing worlds and not the other way around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version