Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Four on four

<< < (5/6) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
That was it. I now have all the stamps! If only I could use them for something  :'(

M.K.Ultra:
Here are my final results:

* Pushmo World - played on Wii U
* Astro Bot Rescue Mission - played on PSVR
* Mutant Mudds Deluxe - played on 3DS
* Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros - played on PS4
* Joe & Mack 2: Lost in the Tropics - played on Switch
* Learn Japanese to Survive! Kanji Combat - played on PC

Order.RSS:
Finished nothing, but here's some shady statistics to get me to 4 on four:

1. Pac-Man 99 - Switch. Never won a round, but placed second a bunch of times. Isn't the real prize the friends we made along the way?
2. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Wii U. Kinda lost interest towards the end as it gets very difficult.
3. Don't Starve - Wii U as well, but I'll count it as a PC port to get a third system.
4. Sega Ages Thunder Force AC - Switch again, but this is an arcade port. Four on 4 baby! I'm super bad at this game and got absolutely nowhere so dropped it within the hour.

Can only conclude the experiment was completed entirely successfully!

RABicle:
ALRIGHT SO if I can just barge in here.

So. I've seen this little competition you're all doing without me and I just thought I'd pop by to say that I have already met your requirements to beat 4 games on 4 different platforms.

According to my Backloggery I beat The Last Campfire on Switch on the 2nd of April, Titanfall 2 on PC on the 4th of April and The Stillness of the Wind on Macintosh just then.
Also, I didn't add it to my backloggery out of shame until just then but earlier this month I got hopelessly addicted to a licensed match 2 puzzle game/garden maker on iOS. It's called Simon's Cat Story Time and I played over 500 levels of increasing difficulty to save the public garden from destruction form the mean developer ex-boyfriend of Simon's new neighbour who he also develops a crush on. It was a beautiful game and maybe the Apple Arcade killer app. We'll see. But I played through that in one very dark week before my birthday sometime this month.

"But RABicle" I hear whichever of you has the most annoying voice whine. "PC and Mac are basically the same platform, especially to someone like you who just restarts his iMac into Windows". You know what? Fine. So, tomorrow, in maybe 12 hours from making this post, I will stream Terranigma, the PAL SNES sensation, which I have never beaten, from my newly arrived SuperNt and I will beat it. I understand I only have a few hours to go and you can all shower me in glory.

Pandareus:
Hmm.

Finished Yakuza Like a Dragon on XSX.
Played all I'll ever play of Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS.
Played through Bowser's Fury on Switch.
Fingers crossed that I can manage to finish Panzer Dragoon Zwei by tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version