Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Indie-Cember is here! Play your favorite indies all month long!

(1/3) > >>

pokepal148:
It's December, and that means it's time to celebrate Indie-Cember all month long! I should've posted this sooner so you all could sign up in advance, but hopefully you can understand that life has been a little hectic lately.

What is Indie-Cember? Well, it's a lot like our other themed months here at Nintendo World Report. You tell the group which indie games you're playing this month, and then post about the games as you're playing them. I'll update this post with our progress as the month continues!

Khushrenada:
I'm playing Madden 2019, Final Fantasy 7 and Pokemon Sword.

pokepal148:
... for anyone who wants a recommendation for a game to play, Moon Remix RPG was released on Switch in English by onion games after 23 years of being Japan only. It's a beautiful, strange little game and I absolutely adore it to pieces.

NWR_insanolord:
I'm currently in the postgame content of my third playthrough of Celeste, which might be my favorite game on the current generation of consoles, indie or not.

M.K.Ultra:
I am playing Shantae and the Seven Sirens on Switch. So far it is great, combining the gameplay of Pirate's Curse with the HD graphics of Half-Genie Hero. It even has cut scenes! I should be finished before the month is through so I will post again with some final thoughts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version