Author Topic: Will nintendo still be holding thier tgs confrence?  (Read 1687 times)

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
Will nintendo still be holding thier tgs confrence?
« on: September 11, 2012, 08:53:15 AM »
With the wii U event this thurday was wondering if nintendo were also still holding the confrence that usually goes ahead of tgs this year.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline DonnyKD

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Will nintendo still be holding thier tgs confrence?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:33:20 AM »
My guess is that they prolly won't.

But if they do, it'll prolly be some 3DS talk like last year.

Offline Tamazoid

• Score: -5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 10:24:46 AM »
If they don't announce a Nintendo Direct for Japan they surely will. They usually hold some sort of Japan event during the TGS week.

With NoE announcing a Nintendo Direct for Thursday it's looking more likely that they will have a Japanese WiiU event next week.
Follow me on Twitter
Or join in at the castle

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 10:41:51 AM »
Yes, TGS is open to the public (last two days anyhow) so it's a good way for nintendo to promote the WII U.  I think the confrence (13th) will be addressing "western" concerns.  Namely I'm expecting more "port" annoucements to be made (Tomb Raider, Bioshock, Medal of Honor, Modern Warfare, ect). 

At the TGS I'm expected to see more Japanese style games like JRPGs, I'm expecting some sort of Sqaure/Enix support, and some loving from Capcom (RE6).

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 01:31:43 PM »
Yes, TGS is open to the public (last two days anyhow) so it's a good way for nintendo to promote the WII U.  I think the confrence (13th) will be addressing "western" concerns.  Namely I'm expecting more "port" annoucements to be made (Tomb Raider, Bioshock, Medal of Honor, Modern Warfare, ect). 

At the TGS I'm expected to see more Japanese style games like JRPGs, I'm expecting some sort of Sqaure/Enix support, and some loving from Capcom (RE6).

FYI, Nintendo never attends TGS as an exhibitor.  So they won't have a booth there.  They will probably encourage 3rd parties to show off their Wii U games though.