Author Topic: Mafia XLVII: Hollywood! Day 1.  (Read 7632 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XLVII: Hollywood! Day 1.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 10:50:44 PM »
Well, looks like things are going pretty badly for me. Before it ends though, here are a couple quick thoughts on those voting me. Hopefully, after the townies among you see that I'm innocent, you'll be one step closer to finding those Mafia scum.

Sundoulos: He contacted me saying he wanted to be more active this game, and asked for a spot of advice, which I kindly gave. Now he's voting me. Perhaps he thinks I'm too helpful? Hard to say, keep an eye on him, but it's more likely he's just confused.

Apdude: First he tossed out a random vote with no real explanation, now he's voting me, likely to save Vudu. The Mafia have a vote changing role, and they're about to use it to save Vudu and kill me. He's likely in on this. EDIT: What's this? He changed his vote. An interesting move for sure, but if he's Mafia, he would have nothing to gain from doing that. Forget what I said about him.

Stratos: His reason for voting me was pretty flimsy: I didn't talk to him. He should know that I don't PM people, I only reply, except in very rare cases. That seems odd to me, so there's a chance he's Mafia or extremely forgetful.

Stevey's just being Stevey so I'm not looking into that one.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 10:56:35 PM by Mop it up »

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 10:55:07 PM »

Apdude: First he tossed out a random vote with no real explanation*, now he's voting me, likely to save Vudu. The Mafia have a vote changing role, and they're about to use it to save Vudu and kill me. He's likely in on this.

The dude just want's his rug back.

And Vudu treats objects like women...

Vote Vudu

*(BTW: my reasoning was a reference to Benico Del Toro, who was in Wolfman.  It worked with peeing on a rug)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 11:50:02 PM by apdude »

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 11:29:53 PM »

Sundoulos: ... it's more likely he's just confused.

Hey, now! :Q   Well...actually, you're right.  I decided to roll with a vote for you at least temporarily since Stratos and stevey started it.  Shaymin posted just before I posted, but I decided to roll with the tie for a while. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 11:40:19 PM by Sundoulos »
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2010, 12:20:25 AM »
Interesting turn of events. I locked myself out of the house and now I've found a mouse in my kitchen. It's hiding under my oven. The wait is on.

Probably should have locked this sooner but oh well. Get in your night actions.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.