Author Topic: Bayonetta 2, now with twice as much Bayonetta  (Read 55113 times)

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Bayonetta 2, now with twice as much Bayonetta
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2015, 04:40:03 AM »
As yoshe finishes her LP she gathered several action game players (speedrunners and contestants from v-style tournament) to discuss the game in a podcast like format:

Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2015, 11:48:34 AM »
Whoa I didn't realise how powerful Bat Within is, I left that upgrade till last since it sounded very situational, but it actually gives you a much larger margin for error on the dodges and just makes combat easier in general.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2015, 12:26:54 AM »
I left that upgrade till last since it sounded very situational, but it actually gives you a much larger margin for error on the dodges and just makes combat easier in general.
Descriptions on a lot of moves are pretty terrible. If i haven't watched videos, i would have never figured out that Umbran Climax is actually a teleport move.

Speaking of videos.

VST7 has concluded. V style tournament is contest between skilled action game players. This VST was remarkable with how many Bayonetta entries there were.

There was one really standout Bayonetta 1 entry, that i REALLY liked:

There were also entries with W101, Ninja Gaiden and of course DMC3/4 (no Viewtiful Joe or Vanquish this year tho).
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks