Author Topic: The 3DS eShop thread- This one actually does have variety!  (Read 14298 times)

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: The 3DS eShop thread- This one actually does have variety!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2017, 02:27:08 PM »
As recommended in another thread, Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure 3D is a weird action RPG by Falcom that has a wonky camera and stuttering audio each time you enter a new room, but it's very charming and fun in a silly, light sort of way. It's quite a good fit for the eShop in that it's a lengthy game, but not all that challenging or frustrating.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2017, 03:09:08 PM »
(Sadly, my 3DS is still broken and I'm waiting until I have money to replace with a New 3DS unit. Does anyone know if NoA will switch over your games by request if your original unit is unusable? Really hoping I don't lose my digital content.)  -_-
I believe they will let you do this, but you may have to ship both systems to Nintendo for them to transfer it.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2017, 05:11:33 PM »
A friend of mine bought a new 3DS to replace his old broken one recently and was able to transfer his Nintendo Network ID and all his digital purchases just by calling Nintendo support, no sending it in requires.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2017, 09:09:57 PM »
A friend of mine bought a new 3DS to replace his old broken one recently and was able to transfer his Nintendo Network ID and all his digital purchases just by calling Nintendo support, no sending it in requires.

Awesome - this is what I'm hoping for.  if I do have to send them in, I'm going to press Nintendo to pay for shipping.
NNID: ejamer

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2017, 01:55:56 PM »
That's a bit scary. What's to stop someone from doing this with someone else's 3DS as a way to steal their games?

On an unrelated note, what is the serial number for your 3DS? I'm just, uh... taking a survey. Yeah.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2017, 10:16:19 PM »
Have gotten up to Mission 15 in Tank Troopers. 14 was really annoying because you have to roll two big bombs to an enemy base, and trying to push something with a tank or shoot at the ball to move it is not really that fun. Instead, it's very annoying and frustrating. Mission 15 has you needing to defend three vulnerable vehicles from enemy tanks that come from both sides. Apparently I need to push the friendly vehicles into boxes to give them camouflage, which I would have never considered if a post on Miiverse didn't reveal that. Basically that mission and anyone requiring you to push any kind of ball is awful.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)