Author Topic: Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion Video Developer Diary  (Read 1534 times)

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion Video Developer Diary
« on: June 02, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »

CNPTE developers discuss the game on camera and present all-new footage.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/26503

Papaya Studio's developers made a video developer diary for Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion, a Smash Bros.-esque game featuring a cast of Cartoon Network characters. The video diary features Cartoon Network Producer Phil Bolus, Papaya Studio Senior Producer Richard Robledo, Creative Director James Weir, Game Designer Brandon Kelch, and Lead Environment Artist Chris Card.

Watch the video diary below, which also features new gameplay footage. The 3DS version arrives on June 6.

Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion Video Developer Diary
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 04:58:21 PM »
You where baiting us in the other thread. Clever...
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline DaddyGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 12:02:44 PM »
I've been following this game since NWR posted that first gameplay video back in March. I'm glad to see the developers are fans of cartoon network. You should check out the punch time facebook page, they update it often. Can't wait to pick up the game!

Offline l0n3w0lf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 12:44:45 PM »
I cannot wait for this game, thanks for updating NW. Every time i see new footage it makes me that much more excited to get my hands on this and beat the crap out dexter and ben10 :) It seems like they actually put a lot of effort and details into the game and its not just a cheap cash-in.