Author Topic: Resident Evil to Nintendo DS!  (Read 9747 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Resident Evil to Nintendo DS!
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005, 12:42:46 PM »
I've never played either.  But I never heard anything bad about 3 that I didn't also hear about 2, so what makes 3 so bad?  I thought CV was supposed to be the iffy one?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline TMW

• The Man Whore, if you're wondering.
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2005, 12:47:17 PM »
I have CV for my Dreamcast.

I suppose I should actually play it one of these days.

BUT, I haven't heard much about Three in general, actually.  Why is it so bad?!  Why?!
Jesus saves! Everyone else, roll for damage.<BR><BR>Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there's not an invisible monster about to eat your face off.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2005, 01:12:32 PM »
2 and 3 are bad on the principle that they gave rise to the current influx of next-gen city-overrun-with-zombie games.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE:Resident Evil to Nintendo DS!
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2005, 05:37:04 PM »

Originally posted by: Ledgehammerous
After playing Resident Evil 4, I don't think I could go back to the...uh..."quirky" control scheme of past Resident Evils.  Think this game might have better play control?  Free roaming=good.  "Gas" button=bad.

RE4 uses that "gas" button too. The controls are the same, I think you're thinking of camera (and aiming).

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2005, 09:25:18 PM »
These days we have come to expect camera-based (press left -> run to the left of the screen) controls instead of character based (press left -> character turns left). While char based was acceptable in the days of Tomb Raider, Mario 64 made it obsolete.