Author Topic: A little remix of mine...  (Read 4641 times)

Offline Smadte

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
A little remix of mine...
« on: February 01, 2003, 02:17:01 PM »
Well, I'm the 3rd poster here, and boy do I feel special! I've never seen this place so ... EMPTY. I feel as if I'm in a ghost forum where the last posts were made sometime back in 1998. Anyway, I just sent this off to OCR. It's a remix of the 4th level (I think) in Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts. It's the "ZombieGuts" level: www.angelfire.com/film/nigelsimmons/ Tell me how you like it, and if you think it'll get accepted through the grand judges of OCR! I thought I'd add my contribution to get things going a little.

Great board. It's a major improvement over the last one. To tell you the truth, I thought it'd never happen!  

Offline pimpcube

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 04:14:04 PM »
o wow, i thought i'd just say that i enjoyed listening to it. i have it saved on me comp just for future listenings. r u listening. no one is listening. no one saw the link to go to teh new forums for listening. whoever does listening to listening??

:hat

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2003, 04:01:30 PM »
I haven't ever played Ghosts and Goblins, so I don't know how great of a judge I would be, but I will give it a listen to when I get home.    (I'll likely just edit this post)
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean