Author Topic: Mafia LX: Holiday Murder Mystery Mafia - 3rd Day of Christmas  (Read 9809 times)

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LX: Holiday Murder Mystery Mafia - 3rd Day of Christmas
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 07:20:27 PM »
We have a tie. If there is an active Seductress, a movement will probably occur near the end of the day, guaranteed.

If not, we'll have to look towards inactive players, unfortunately. Another good wack-a-inactive game.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 07:39:02 PM »
In a way, I think a tie might work well for the townies.  I think one of them is mafia, and seeing how the cards fall by both of them going down might help clear up who to target next.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 07:40:55 PM »
I really don't know what to say beyond the fact that I'm not in the Mafia and the townies are screwed if this keeps going. You will regret this come morning.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 07:49:56 PM »
Still going to hold my vote for now. There is a big rift inside of the supposed townie alliance, and I'm getting the feeling that we're being rallied on by the wrong side.

Let's look again at how Khush has been controlling the vote masterfully. I'm still suspecting my original suspects, granted, but I'm leaning more towards him and Spak keeping a firm grip on the game.

I've stated before that his death will reveal plenty, innocent or not. Due to his mistakes and the way he has seemingly manipulated people, it's almost becoming a necessity.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 08:20:50 PM »
While both brilliant and something i have mentioned before as something I would try, no, you cannot vote out the host this game. Doesn't rule it out in the future though!

And only the two (or three or more) who are tied get killed. Not everyone who was voted on that day.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2013, 08:28:19 PM »
I want to keep the conversation going here.  The following people (not counting insanolord & Khush) in my mind should be seriously looked into:

Stogi - Has stayed inactive in the game, only to show up today, only doing so to post without any substance.  In my limited experience, Stogi has typically been sparse in posting, but never to this degree, and he usually will at least make a vote.  I find it suspicious he hasn't voted at all, but why should he?  No one is questioning him, so why would he bother sticking his neck out in public to be under suspicion.

Spak-Spang - if Khush ends up being Mafia, Spak's consistently verbal defense of him puts into high suspect.

Glad0s - Has had very limited posting, and only votes when it seems there's a fairly unanimous vote in place.  Like Stogi, since no-one is paying attention to him, has had no reason to be involved in the game further.

This is getting ridiculous.  The vote for the first few days have been "should we or should we not axe Khush" instead of looking for actual suspicious activity.  Townies are going to get slaughtered if we don't get our act together.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2013, 09:09:15 PM »
On the subject of Stogi, he was my investigation last night. He came back as a townie. Since I again discount the theory he communicated by e-mail since I long disabled the forum sending me such messages and he's never struck me as caring that much about fooling everyone in an elaborate ploy to win, he's probably the only townie I can truly trust right now.

Spak-spang investigated Lucariofan99 who also came back as a townie. The goal was to check the inactive players and make sure we weren't missing anything. Now, if Spak truly is pulling one over on me, than this investigation might be suspect but I very highly doubt it.

Based on the elimination of those players from suspicion and me dealings with other players, my list of suspected mafia is:

Glad0s - Godfather
Toruresu - Mafia nullifier
Pokepal148 - Vote Changer
Insanolord - Mafia Goon

I feel there is no risk in putting this up here at this point. The mafia can stick with their votes and eliminate me which gets rid of another townie and closer to their goal but it will help validate my list a bit and my investigations.

They can let Insanolord die. If he is innocent, then they will most likely win the game killing me tomorrow. If he is guilty, then again, it will validate my list of players as being credible. But that is only useful to them if I'm wrong about a player or two. However, with Insanolord potentially dying and Glad0s already investigated, that just leaves two more to search. Both of those players will be searched tonight by two separate individuals in case there is a mole in my group.

And that's all I've got. I have to head out so I'll see what happens when the day is over and whether I lived or died.

Good night all.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2013, 10:12:13 PM »
Care to give any explanation as to why you believe I'm in the Mafia or how you can deduce me as the vote changer, this seems desperate to me...

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2013, 10:24:59 PM »
I canceled my vote for Khush. He's said enough both here and in PMs to convince me he's a townie, and I'd rather sacrifice myself for the cause than get two of us killed through a tie and basically hand the mafia the win.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2013, 12:04:28 AM »
Final Hour Tally

Post Count Tally
Silenced - 8