Author Topic: Episode 65: Completely Incomplete  (Read 1701 times)

Offline oksoda

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
Episode 65: Completely Incomplete
« on: December 22, 2012, 09:06:27 AM »

Listener mail, what we've been playing, an in-depth look at Assassin's Creed 3, and the return of Dino Chat!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/32868

Welcome! We are back from our Kirby-centric episode and have three segments for you this week.

Kicking things off, Scott, Neal, Zach, and Patrick answer some listener mail about whether or not New Super Mario Bros. U is a system seller and how willing we are to jump into an all downloadable future. After that, the boys talk about the games they've been playing this week, including ZombiU, Wario Land II, Runner 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and more. Oh, and Zach has a great joke at the end.

After that, Patrick and Danny go in-depth with Assassin's Creed III and the series as a whole. How does the new entry compare to the games past? Is there any reason to play this on the Wii U over other systems? Why can't Danny ask a girl for her phone number? These questions and more will be answered!

Wrapping up the show is a bonus segment that sees the return of Dino Chat with Zach and Scott. Come along as Zach teaches us about the origins of different species of dinosaurs, how dinosaurs may have hunted, and exactly how many different types of dinosaurs there are; afterward, he pours a 40oz. on the curb for each of them!

As always, you can click here to send us listener mail. Next week, we are going to take a look back at 2012 and ponder what's ahead for 2012. If you have fond memories or predictions, send them our way. Happy holidays!

Offline supergtt

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 65: Completely Incomplete
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 11:59:15 AM »
**** yea! dino chat!

Offline house3136

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »
 Zach, have you heard that Walking with Dinosaurs is coming to PS Wonderbook? Now that’s a game I want to hear your impressions of.  :)

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 04:56:50 PM »
Thanks for answering my dinosaur question. Very interesting discussion.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 06:59:17 PM »
The Wii U eShop might be easier to navigate if each game company had its own segment of the service similar to what Steam does with game companies who support their store. For example, on the the top of the eShop there is a rotatable list of developers ranging from Nintendo, to EA, Activision, Ubisoft, etc. Now, say I want to find Assassin's Creed 3. All I would have to do is click the icon titled "Ubisoft" and any software available from that developer will be presented in a list going down the middle of the screen. You can then customized the list to feature new games at the top and old ones at the bottom, or highlight demos or games that are on sale for the moment. Is the real thing anything like this?
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.