Author Topic: Episode 145 - Summer Games Nostalgia  (Read 9859 times)

Offline stalfo

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Episode 145 - Summer Games Nostalgia
« on: June 27, 2019, 12:22:52 PM »

Casey and Perry talk about some of their favorite summer time gaming moments, but first a plethora of games. Verlet Swing, Sushi Striker, Spotto!, Furwind, Yooka-Laylee, Graveyard Keeper, and last but not least Apex Legends!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/51001/episode-145-summer-games-nostalgia

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

The boys came prepared this week with a bountiful feast of games. Both the boys have been playing Super Mario Maker with their upcoming series Metal Mario Chef which pins players against one another with a tight time limit and a number of required "ingredients". You can check out the VOD on our Twitch Channel!

As for the main dish Perry has been going down memory lane with Yooka-Laylee, Sushi Striker, and Spotto! Casey on the other hand has been busy reviewing some recent releases, Verlet Swinhg, Furwind, and Graveyard Keeper. While not reviewing he's been getting some time in with Apex Legends!

In honor of the Summer Solstice we take a look back at some of our favorite summer time games and the great memories we've had with them. Casey definitely gets a bit excited as both reminiscence of the good ol days!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

Please consider supporting us on Patreon, thank you!

@case_jets

Offline PhoenNix

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 145 - Summer Games Nostalgia
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 10:57:07 PM »
If you don't think that we're right for each other (Baby, no)
Then please don't let history repeat itself
'Cause I want you, yeah, I want you, yeah
There's nothing else I want
'Cause I want you, yeah, I want you, yeah
And you're the only thing I want.

krunker

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 11:09:12 PM by PhoenNix »