Author Topic: Wavebird Question  (Read 5354 times)

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Wavebird Question
« on: February 01, 2003, 03:45:07 PM »
While playing Skies of Arcadia Legends, I turned the Wavebird controller off because I had to do something and when I went back to the game I forgot to turn the controller back on and tried to move the character.  Off course nothing happened because it was turned off, but when I turned the controller on the character, Vyse, started to move in the opposite direction I had moved the controll stick and kept on going until I turned the controller off then back on again.  

So my question is, is this normal?  I don't remember doing it before, so i don't now if it's something that happens in other games.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Mingesium

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Wavebird Question
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 03:59:47 PM »
you wear probable moving the analog stick when you turned on the controller. To reset the controller to its neutral position, hold down X,Y and Start buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.

edit: spelling

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Wavebird Question
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2003, 04:09:03 PM »
No, no.  I tried it again after the first and I turned the controller off.  Moved the stick, then turned the controller back on after letting up off the stick and my character moved in a straight line in the opposite direction.  To reset it I just turned the controller off them back on again without moving any part of the controller.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Matt

• View Profile
Wavebird Question
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2003, 04:51:58 PM »
EBGames.com and other online retailers taking orders for Zelda + Bonus disc are already shipping the discs.

If you pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker plus the bonus disc from EBGames.com or other online retail stores, and opted to receive the bonus OOT/Ura disc upon availability, your discs may already be on their way.

Many orders from EBGames.com show that the bonus discs are being mailed UPS via 3-day shipping. Delivery could take place February 12 or sooner, depending on one's distance from the Kentucky warehouse.

If your respective online retailer offers order status and tracking information, check to see if you may receive the highly anticipated bonus in the mail next week.

This is strictly for online orders. No actual stores are releasing discs yet, so please don't harass your local retailers.

In the meantime, check out PGC's impressions of The Ocarina of Time and Ura Zelda.

Matt
Contact Info in Profile

Offline ShanD

• View Profile
Wavebird Question
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 01:30:39 PM »
Yeah, Matt is right. I always screw around with my brother by turning on the wavebird while holding the stick in some odd direction. I still dont think he caught on to turning off the Wavebird.
hay guyzz wuts goin on in dis sig