Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Safe Words 18: Another Jamie Oliver Cooking Show. Game Launch Thread!

<< < (3/9) > >>

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on December 06, 2021, 10:51:22 AM ---I will be one of the old school iron chefs or Rachel Ray whichever I decide upon.

--- End quote ---

I am in as Rachael Ray.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Stratos on December 08, 2021, 12:52:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Khushrenada on December 06, 2021, 02:20:08 AM ---You must not confuse simple with not lively. This is really lively. It’s delicious, nutritious, super-slow fun as we wait two days for Stratos to select a word. Right. Let's play it!

--- End quote ---

Hay! My dishes just take time to make properly! You can't whip these together in 30 minutes to compete in some Fastest Chef that Makes Passable Food for Critics cooking show!

--- End quote ---

" I disagree.  I started my cooking career with my show 30 minute meals!!"  It is possible!!

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Stratos on December 08, 2021, 12:52:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Khushrenada on December 06, 2021, 02:20:08 AM ---You must not confuse simple with not lively. This is really lively. It’s delicious, nutritious, super-slow fun as we wait two days for Stratos to select a word. Right. Let's play it!

--- End quote ---

Hay! My dishes just take time to make properly! You can't whip these together in 30 minutes to compete in some Fastest Chef that Makes Passable Food for Critics cooking show!

--- End quote ---

I mean, just look how long it took him to see that jab after posting this thread. He's really making sure to get his posts tender!

M.K.Ultra:
I will be playing this game as one of my favorite chefs, Chef AJ. I got to see her do a live cooking demo once and she is a great entertainer as well as a great cook. If you want a good diet where you stick to a limited set of foods, but can eat as much of them as you want, hers is the best I have found. Here is a link to her website.

MASB:
In!

Love the avatar/Roleplaying, Bungle! And a useful site!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version