Author Topic: Pokemon Company Releases "Found Footage" Of Hisui Region In Pokemon Legends Arceus  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Time for another scintillating round of "Who's That Pokemon".

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/58719/pokemon-company-releases-found-footage-of-hisui-region-in-pokemon-legends-arceus

A new video has dropped purporting to be lost footage of the Hisui region as in Pokemon Legends Arceus.

The two minute upload shows burst of "static", but also confirms the existence of Snorunt in the world (as it is in the Platinum version of the Sinnoh region) as well as an unknown Pokemon with white fur on its head, a red-tipped tail, and yellow eyes.

The identity of the Pokemon is unknown, though if you do have any theories feel free to leave them in the Talkback.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Company Releases
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 10:32:30 AM »
It sure is weird they had video cameras in ancient times in the Pokemon world.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Company Releases \
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 11:56:45 AM »
What the...?

This is so bizarre

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Pokemon Company Releases
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 12:59:11 PM »
It sure is weird they had video cameras in ancient times in the Pokemon world.

^This. A thousand times, this.

I don't know if they're just trying to tease Legends or some lost part of the Hisui Region that wasn't there in the original Sinnoh games, but might be in BDSP.  The person calling it a "mysterious device" points to the former though.

To speculate, I have to assume it's Hisuian Arcanine.

Edit: I'm basing this on the white fur which Hisuian Gowlithe has, the red-tipped tails which suggests fire typing, and the person being surprised the Pokemon would be around such a cold area which would jive with it being a fire type.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 02:29:17 PM by nickmitch »
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.