• Score: 0
    • View Profile
CGA
« on: October 08, 2011, 09:59:58 AM »
Hello,

My Name is Ceric...
and I'm...

A Casual Gamer.

I was recently looking at the 3DS Playtime thread when I realized my times were not as High as the others.  I then thought back and realized the last game I "beaten" was the Single Player mode of Monster Hunter.  Before that was Super Monkey Ball 3D and before that was Super Princess Peach.  I do regularly raid 3 times a week and the last game I "played" on PS3 was Magic the Gathering.

I think it all happened when my Son became more interactive then a Smart toy Bear.  He started wanting things like me to play with him and could start realizing that I was exterminating things on the screen and mimicking them that way.  I also got a cat.

I now must vi for time on the TV more then I use too.  I fear soon I will go back to playing Brain Age and Meteos.  I am planning on trying to go to PAX East to up my Street Pas... Cred.  Hopefully its not to late.  I fear I may have to take up Knitting or Needlwork.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 10:01:34 AM by Ceric »
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
Re: CGA
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 11:48:37 AM »
So the moral of the story is to never purchase a child? They're untested and buggy products that sap your time?
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 12:56:44 PM »
So the moral of the story is to never purchase a child? They're untested and buggy products that sap your time?
Same, with cats and you didn't say "Hi,Ceric."
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 03:22:14 PM »
Hi, Ceric.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.