Author Topic: Baten Kaitos  (Read 3487 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Baten Kaitos
« on: June 04, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »
As i play through the game i will be posting a Impression a beginning review and then a final review. So the impressions will be coming soon. I just hope this review can benefit all who read it.

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
    • View Profile
RE:Baten Kaitos
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 10:08:53 AM »
ok for my impression pretty short and sweet but to the point.

At first glance on a shelf Baten Kaitos will catch anyone’s attentions. When you look at the back of the case it is even more appealing. And when you add that together with all the positive feedback over the years it makes it a game that you must buy. The game when first started seems like a Tales game with better graphics. The voice acting is nice but probally could be better. And the sound in the overworld and battle sequences is very nice. When you enter your first battle you do not expect to see cards (magnas) that are used to attack. But after playing the game for a hour you find that this battle style is highly addictive and you will not want to stop playing. Towns and the wild are put together nicely so things make sense. The controls are also very simple to learn. Only after about 4 battles you will be able to attack and defend fluently. Catch you in about 1 week for the initial review.

Patchkid15

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Baten Kaitos
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 10:17:44 AM »
Is this going to be updated in real-time?  If so, awesome.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 10:18:27 AM »
what do u mean

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 12:37:39 PM »
He's looking forward to you writing an episodic review for the game, similar to a journal.

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 01:49:05 PM »
well i guess if you want me to make it a journal review i will i guess. But i will still right the main review into the original post. Because that is what shows how good the game really is.

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 05:17:50 AM »
Week of 5/3/07-5/9/07
            5/3/07

Game introduced to me and is very interesting. Battle style involves cards AKA magnus. The Battle style is complex at frirst until you get used to it. Sounds so far are interesting both in the world and during battle. Towns are designed nicely especially Pherkad which consists of many different sections. More later on Pherkad.

5/4/07

No progress was made in the large city of Pherkad.

5/5/07

Entered the Lords mansion which was built nicely with a one new enemy and many items to be picked up. The story is beginning to unfold as the characters storys are begging to be told. After leaving the the lords mansion I am ready to leave for another continent in the sky.

5/6/07

No Progress was made in new continent.