Author Topic: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 1.  (Read 20611 times)

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. Day 1.
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2017, 07:17:25 PM »
I'm rooted in the ground and can't travel. Please come visit me.

Ravio Inc has taken a great interest in making you into a grand shopping center.
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2017, 07:38:44 PM »
The dang Koroks may have already beaten you to it. They're like termites!

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2017, 07:43:55 PM »
Today is the beginning of a lovely day and I believe I will take my trusty bug net to Hyrule Field and see if I can find a few insects to marvel at. If you wish to speak with me please write a letter and place it at my home in Hyrule Castle Town. Thank you.    Skips out to Hyrule Field

Save me any tasty ones...  cluck cluck

So out in Hyrule Field I find a few wonderful bugs and I see a Cucco and it is inching closer to my presence and I can infer it wants something.   The cucco looks at my subjects and back at me and a few other times. It dawns on me what this Cucco wants and I gently place the subjects on my person in a napsack and I quickly flee from Hyrule Field exclaiming Cuccos are not allowed in my kingdom.

I've got money....

I want that money but I don't want to upset that cucco.....

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:54:09 PM by Cucco »
- Certified Ravio Inc Customer Service Field Agent

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2017, 09:01:18 PM »
I don't know how to roleplay as a horse, it's a work in progress. Considering how integral Epona is to the series, it's a hoof-y responsibility.

Get it? Instead of heavy? Oh dear...

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

We at Ravio Inc do not approve of your means of intimidation in order to sell items. We at Ravio Inc believe items should be sold with class. We at Ravio Inc do not believe in marketplace competition. We at Ravio Inc un-vote Happy Mask Salesman.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:12:10 AM by Ravio »

Offline Great Fairy

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2017, 09:14:30 PM »
Did someone mention rupees?  I could sure use a few. . .I can feel my strength fleeting. . .

Offline Epona

• Lens of Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM »
This is going to be really difficult considering we can't draw on player performance whatsoever. Makes things interesting but potentially much easier for the mafia to get by without much hindrance.

No vote yet

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2017, 10:19:11 PM »
Would you like to set Mafia members as a dowsing target?

Offline Happy Mask Salesman

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2017, 10:49:16 PM »
I don't know how to roleplay as a horse, it's a work in progress. Considering how integral Epona is to the series, it's a hoof-y responsibility.

Get it? Instead of heavy? Oh dear...

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

We at Ravio Inc do not approve of your means of intimidation in order to sell items. We at Ravio Inc believe items should be sold with class. We at Ravio Inc do not believe in marketplace competition. We at Ravio Inc vote Happy Mask Salesman.

What?!?!  I hope you please reconsider...maybe we can have a joint enterprise as happiness salesmen?  Please think of all the masks we could sell...

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 10:51:00 PM by Happy Mask Salesman »
Howdy!

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2017, 11:08:49 PM »
This is going to be really difficult considering we can't draw on player performance whatsoever. Makes things interesting but potentially much easier for the mafia to get by without much hindrance.

No vote yet

That is a good point.  Inactives could just be laying low as we dont really know who they are so we need to get them playing.  No excuses that they couldn't make it due to time zone or whatever with the extra long days.  I'll vote king of the red lions (for now).  Because i dont like lions... or boats... or boat-lions Ba-kaaaaaaak!!!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:24:50 PM by Cucco »

Offline Great Deku Tree

• Slingshot
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2017, 11:44:29 PM »

No vote yet

The detective work is figuring out who each person really is...

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2017, 12:10:56 AM »

It's a fun mini-game, but how will I know how to vote for Stratos???   ;)

Offline Moblin

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2017, 12:31:35 AM »
I'm just waiting for someone to vote. So, I can bandwagon with them. I have no reason to suspect anybody. Yet.

Wait. I'm talking game too early.

Roar. I'm a Moblin Moblin.

Actually, someone voted already for the Happy Mask Salesman. That itself is suspicious, but I don't feel like pulling the trigger just yet.

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2017, 12:52:27 AM »

No vote yet

That is a good point.  Inactives could just be laying low as we dont really know who they are so we need to get them playing.  No excuses that they couldn't make it due to time zone or whatever with the extra long days.  I'll vote king of the red lions (for now).  Because i dont like lions... or boats... or boat-lions Ba-kaaaaaaak!!!

I would also like to point out that some of the roles in the game make it hard to vote someone out without worrying about the fallout of it. Oh goodness!   In addition to that there is kinda a rush to vote out one player so that player doesn't complete their win condition so it may be hard to maneuver between those players and find the badguys. Oh dear!!
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Mipha

• Hylian Shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2017, 02:07:18 AM »
This time I will not fail! I will take Link's Link!

Offline Navi

• Ball and Chain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2017, 02:41:59 AM »
HEY!HEYHEY LINK HEYHEYHEY
Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!Hey!

Offline Tingle.

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2017, 05:56:18 AM »
OH my am I late for the widdle ol party?

Offline Hestu

• Megaton Hammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2017, 12:06:30 PM »
Someone has stolen the seeds out of my maracas again! They've been scattered all across the forums! If you find any and give them to me, I can increase one of your stashes, such as your vote stash or post stash. I was somehow able to fit 900 seeds into these maracas, which is pretty miraculous, shaka!

I have a suspicion on who had stolen them!
♪shakey shakey, stoley stoley, missy missy!♪
Vote-a-ote-ote! Linebeck!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:41:01 PM by Hestu »

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2017, 01:54:54 PM »
Would you like to set korok seeds as a dowsing target?

Offline Great Fairy

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2017, 01:56:48 PM »
If any of you have the sword that seals the darkness perhaps I can help restore it's strength?

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2017, 02:58:08 PM »
If any of you have the sword that seals the darkness perhaps I can help restore it's strength?

Sward that sells darcness. I sell. I sell to you.
300 rubles.

The preceding message is from Ravio Inc customer service. If you are dissatisfied with Ravio Inc customer service, please request your complaint to be escalated to a supervisor, and at our earliest convenience we will review and notify you of any changes to your order. Have a Raviotastic day!

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2017, 03:08:28 PM »

300 rubles.

The preceding message is from Ravio Inc customer service. If you are dissatisfied with Ravio Inc customer service, please request your complaint to be escalated to a supervisor, and at our earliest convenience we will review and notify you of any changes to your order. Have a Raviotastic day!

Will you take 20 for it?  Cluck-cluck...

Offline Fi

• Bombchu
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2017, 03:21:37 PM »

300 rubles.

God, It's always "Sword of evil's bane" this and "the legendary blade" that. I HAVE A NAME YOU FUCKING INCONSIDERABLE PRICKS! AND I AM NOT SOME COMMODITY TO BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. THERE'S A REASON WHY I DO THIS WHOLE "Chosen hero of the goddess" THING IT'S BECAUSE OF GREEDY CAPITALIST SHITS LIKE YOU!

Err... I mean... There's a 99% chance that Hetsu just placed a vote against Linebeck.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2017, 03:29:06 PM »
Who are you, again?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2017, 03:35:13 PM »

300 rubles.

God, It's always "Sword of evil's bane" this and "the legendary blade" that. I HAVE A NAME YOU FUCKING INCONSIDERABLE PRICKS! AND I AM NOT SOME COMMODITY TO BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. THERE'S A REASON WHY I DO THIS WHOLE "Chosen hero of the goddess" THING IT'S BECAUSE OF GREEDY CAPITALIST SHITS LIKE YOU!

Err... I mean... There's a 99% chance that Hetsu just placed a vote against Linebeck.

Ok fine 30.  Since it talks and all....  Cluck cluck....

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2017, 08:05:07 PM »

No vote yet

On that subject, one of the ways a player can be eligible to win prizes at the end of the game without winning is by being able to (or coming closest to) figuring out the identities of who is who in this game but I'll have to give some more details on that in awhile.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.