Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Mario Golf: Super Rush

(1/8) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
One of the big games announced at the most recent direct that I am excited for is Mario Golf: Super Rush.

According to the game's web page the game is

* scheduled to release June 25, 2021
* is developed by Camelot
* includes the following modes: Standard Golf, Speed Gold, and Story Mode
* supports four player co-op locally and online
* supports motion controls
* includes the following playable characters: Mario, Yoshi, Waluigi, Daisy, Bowser, Peach, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Mii's, Toad, and Wario
Hopefully we can discuss the game as it's release nears and maybe even schedule some multiplayer with forum users. Here are some questions to get the discussion going:

* What is your history with the Mario Gold series?
* What mode are you most interested in playing?
* Are there any playable characters that were not announced that you hope get added to the roster?

Spak-Spang:
I have loved the Mario Golf series.  What I hope happens with this game is that each course has a "pure" golf version and a Mario special course version with crazy powers ups, Mario Kart like ramps and such.

The speed Golf game actually sounds really fun, but I dunno how they are going to do that well...but overall I like the concept. 

However, I don't think I will pick this game up, because my money is limited and I will need to get other things for Switch later. 

GK:
It's a definite maybe. I really want to give the motion controls a go & like Spak-Spang I also hope there's some sorta normal golfing option.

We got Peach & Daisy so I'm happy.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: GK on March 02, 2021, 12:34:54 AM ---We got Peach & Daisy so I'm happy.

--- End quote ---
I am hoping Rosalina is included. With Mario Tennis Aces we saw a decent amount of playable characters added post launch so this may follow the same plan.

Khushrenada:
Rosalina was a DLC Character for World Tour 3DS. So, I imagine she'll be in Super Rush but will she be there in the game or as DLC again? Did Aces have DLC?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version