Author Topic: Episode 603: A Hell of a Way to End the Year  (Read 1524 times)

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Episode 603: A Hell of a Way to End the Year
« on: December 22, 2018, 01:12:52 PM »

It's the holidays! Time to spend time with your family and pretend you like them.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/49248/episode-603-a-hell-of-a-way-to-end-the-year

We were running a bit short on time this week, but wanted to get an episode out before we took a week off for the holidays. In this actually short episode, we took on a trio of your emails. This week we: try to make sense of adding more single player content to a 100 hour game, race to the bottom of the eShop, and pick our favorite Smash Bros. Ultimate remix.

You can send us your questions by clicking this little link.

We'll be taking next week off, so enjoy the holidays and we'll see you in 2019!

James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 603: A Hell of a Way to End the Year
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 01:54:04 PM »
Gosh, James brings up ALL excellent stuff!

We're the Robots is such an interesting and Jazzy remix and I love it to bits. that being said, MM9 and MM10 had arrange albums that came out with those games.

That being said, I cannot get that stupid F-Zero earworm out of my brain, and I still love it. It's so over the top and cheesy.

Getting to remixes sounding worse than the original songs, that's... a LOT of the Splatoon stuff. They somehow turned Splattack into elevator music.

Offline Kobeskillz

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 603: A Hell of a Way to End the Year
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 11:20:23 AM »
Greg is right. Smart business. Start at .1 penny. Then 50 cents and then once in the charts you go full price. Casual people see the game in the charts and assume it’s special and impulse buy at full price. Smart for a terrible game.