Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 6408 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Lady Gaga
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 02:20:33 AM »
yes, despite her usual theatrics and questions of gender, I actually think she looks good in that picture.
and to be perfectly honest, I like her look overall in that outfit.

not sure why the collage of "characters" in costumes was necessary though, I was talking about how good she looks in that outfit, not pointing out that she dresses up in crazy outfits.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 02:25:09 AM »

/images

i don't know she seems pretty normal for a musician

Oooh! Let me add a few of my favorites:

You're right!

Can someone screen cap that with a "THIS IS SPARTA!"?
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 02:25:20 AM »
felt like the thing to do at the time

you know what she reminds me of? That german chick on Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
I'd hit it.

and speaking of Daft Punk

Devo

and also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xi4O4RvlnQ

« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 09:35:42 PM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 10:53:24 AM »

I don't care what you say, but GaGa looks good here.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/v7voxak33ibb4rvpveb9n1cexqsx4z10/

Arg, she does look good there. This has shattered my whole perception of the world.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 12:30:38 AM »
I don't know what the **** it is about this chick, and I'm the most metal dude you'll ever meet, but every song she puts out is fucking gold. I have Lady Gaga Radio on Pandora and Slacker Radio.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 01:21:21 AM »
I don't know what the **** it is about this chick, and I'm the most metal dude you'll ever meet, but every song she puts out is fucking gold. I have Lady Gaga Radio on Pandora and Slacker Radio.

I actually don't mind danceable pop-music from time to time, though at first I didn't like anything I heard by Lady Gaga. I actually heard that song "Just Dance" before it blew up, or at least before I realized it blew up. My brother introduced it to me as some up and coming new artist in the gay scene that his friend put him on to, and he only loved the song because it sounded like she chanted "doodoo" which he found humerous. I tried listening to it, didn't like it, just kinda brushed it off.

Somewhat recently, I was really drunk at a house party when someone put that same song on and I really heard the lyrics. I fell in love with it because, I was drunk and thats what she was singing about - it was awesome. Since then her songs have gotten catchier and catchier. So, yes, I will eat crow here for the comments I made above (though she still looks like a tranny to me. It's the nose and jaw, I think). However! Although I've listened to both her albums and tried to enjoy them, I only like the singles. Even with that song Telephone, I would try to get into it then skip over to attempt to listen to the next song, to no avail. Before you know it, it's everywhere and just gets ingrained into your head. You're standing in an elevator humbing it to yourself until you snap and go back to your ipod to make sure you have that song. You go to your car, wait till you hit the highway to avoid being caught listening to it at a red light or something, then you blast that ****... At least, thats what happened to me.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline D_Average

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2010, 11:01:35 PM »
Sorry guys, I screwed it up.  I'm 667

As of 09-15-2010 8:59pm MST:
30 Replies

But yeah.   She's really good.  She's understands what a pop star should be.
Don't hate me, hate the money I see, clothes that I buy
Ice that I wear, clothes that I try....

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 01:15:18 AM »
Sorry guys, I screwed it up.  I'm 667

As of 09-15-2010 8:59pm MST:
30 Replies

But yeah.   She's really good.  She's understands what a pop star should be.

And as long as she keeps it that way, I won't have a problem.