Author Topic: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)  (Read 1157691 times)

ï»ż

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)
« Reply #4225 on: October 04, 2019, 11:09:52 PM »
Hey!!!! Runaways S3 Teaser Trailer and.... CROSSOVER!!!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgLihqUve_M

Cloak & Dagger cameo!! nice. it's about time TV started to acknowledge each other.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: October 05, 2019, 06:52:07 PM »
hmm, about $23 a disc for that Infinity Saga collection. Not a terrible price.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: October 05, 2019, 10:30:45 PM »
No digital copies.
no special collector case design. (like being encased in an Infinity Guantlet)
Not the best looking individual case designs.

But this is the Best Buy exclusive, so maybe someone else comes out with one more appealing and maybe a bit less expensive 😁

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: October 06, 2019, 12:21:43 PM »
Just wait for Black Friday.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

ï»żï»ż

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4230 on: October 10, 2019, 08:26:58 PM »
Hmmm..... Shuri creating Black Panther Iron Man suits.... or it it Iron Inspired Black Panther 2.0 suits.

either way, that's gonna be interesting, considering there was talks of a certain Riri Williams aka Iron Heart making an appearance in the MCU. Could it be that Riri in the MCU gains access to a suit through a Wakandan Embassy in the US and becomes the "Iron Panther"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwxzK8ipVkg

and this is some official Marvel Studios experience here. from NYCC I believe.
and they called it "Damage Control", so that also seems quite odd.

There was at one point a TV show in development on ABC. a 30 minute comedy series by the name of Damage Control, that was focused on the clean crew after superhero **** always caused damage to civilian areas.
I wonder if this is going to have any relation to the Damage Control from the comics or that TV show that just failed to ever materialize (like New Warriors)

Marvel Studios Damage Control - Story Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWi-Qtw5RBU

I haven't seen it yet, so I can't comment on it, but it sounds like all the MCU voice actors are in this.
and someone from years past is back on the main stage.

apprently the experience for this done with other properties have been pretty dope, so I'll try to check this out if I can find out where....

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: October 12, 2019, 10:27:40 AM »
Leaked promotional artwork for Black Widow

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: October 15, 2019, 01:39:55 AM »
Is Taika plotting a heart-felt exit for Natlie Portman's Jane Foster aka The Mighty Thor!?
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/thor-love-and-thunder-natalie-portman-taika-waititi-1203370166/

Marvel fans are eagerly waiting to see Natalie Portman back as Jane Foster and become the female Thor in “Thor: Love and Thunder,” and many are wondering how closely the film will adapt the comic book storyline that includes Jane’s battle with breast cancer.

Speaking to Variety’s Marc Malkin at the “Jojo Rabbit” press junket on Saturday, director Taika Waititi said Jane’s cancer could make it into the movie.

“I think that’s a really powerful part of the books. I think it’s really cool that she’s fighting this thing and there’s two battles going on. Personally I really love that storyline,” he said. “But whether it ends up in the film is yet to be seen.”

Deadpool 3 just waiting on Feige to give a time slot and a green light
https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/marvel/283809/deadpool-3-update-waiting-marvel-studios-green-light

“We're just waiting for the word from on high,” says Wernick. “There's a lot to be sorted out, like how Deadpool fits into the Marvel Universe with the other characters and into the release schedule of the MCU. Then it’s, do the X-Men get in there at some point? Fantastic Four? There's a lot to be sorted out and I think we're all getting a much needed rest from Deadpool -- Ryan and us and everybody.”

But not to worry: Deadpool will return. “The promise is that there will be more Deadpool,” says Reese. “He will live in the R-rated universe that we've created, and hopefully we'll be allowed to play a little bit in the MCU sandbox as well and incorporate him into that. We’ve just got to land on the right idea and once we do, I think we'll be off to the races. We wake up thinking about Deadpool and we go to sleep thinking about Deadpool, so there will be another Deadpool and we just have to make it the right way.”

who do you think they'll pair up with DP for more comic relief?

Ryan Reynolds also made a visit to Marvel Studios....

and a lil bit of Rumor Milling
Betsy Ross and her dad Thunderbolt Ross to make appearances in She Hulk!?
https://fullcirclecinema.com/2019/10/13/liv-tyler-betty-ross-she-hulk/

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: October 15, 2019, 08:35:47 AM »
Deadpool doesn’t have to be R-rated to be good, but it should be R-rated to get the most out of the character.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #4234 on: October 15, 2019, 09:12:46 AM »
It's kinda crazy that they have this successful Deadpool character/franchise that's all but ready to integrate into the MCU, but the X-Men basically need to start from scratch.  I'm more than willing to wait for them to sort it out, but I hope the supporting cast they've built around Deadpool stays in tact and makes it into the MCU X-Men.  I'd honeslty love to see an X-Force movie.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: October 15, 2019, 09:26:14 AM »
There’s a really easy way to integrate Deadpool into the MCU: he was there the whole time. All references to Fox’s X-Men films are nebulous at best so pretend they never were part of that universe. Make a joke out of it then move on.

Was the year ever mentioned in either Deadpool movie? If not, they happened post-snap.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 02:16:07 PM by Adrock »

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: October 15, 2019, 01:36:49 PM »
I imagine Deadpool will mostly be confined to his own movie with maybe Stan Lee style cameo's here and there in other films.  I doubt he'll ever be a major story element in any other MCU movie though.  The X-Men on the other hand, will probably be crossing over left and right with mutants showing up around the world as a major event across several MCU films.  I also wouldn't be surprised if Magneto being Scarlet Witch father will be a huge event in an upcoming MCU movie down the road as well.  I mean, it's not that hard to recon her backstory that the Hydra experiments just brought out her natural mutant powers quicker.  Plus finding out Magneto was her father later in life was something that happened in the comics as well.

Trying to use the Fox X-Men universe and characters would just be a nightmare trying to fit into the current MCU.  It might have worked pre-Avengers 1 when the movies were pretty standalone, but after that, too much has gone on to even make it remotely believable that the Fox X-Men have always been on the MCU Earth.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: October 15, 2019, 02:29:47 PM »
Marvel is absolutely kicking Fox’s X-Men films to the curb. It doesn’t care about them. Dark Phoenix flopping critically and commercially certainly helps Disney’s case. Judging by the Phase 4 announced lineup, Marvel wants to put some space between X-Men releases so maybe they’ll finally debut in Phase 5.

Anyway, Deadpool is in a weird spot because it wasn’t really an X-Men movie. The character even cracked jokes about how Fox wouldn’t let them use other mutants. Marvel can easily slot him in the MCU and ignore or retcon any Fox X-Men connections. Maybe treat the first two like it does The Incredible Hulk. “Yeah, it happened, but we’re just not going to talk about it.”

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: October 15, 2019, 06:38:29 PM »
*during the 5 year "Snappening"*

While the Avengers were either considered to be too spread thin, presumed dead, and/or off world, other things things, unexplainable things started happening around the world. Most of it kept quiet out of fear, since people that were revealing themselves to have powers were soother being snatched up by local government officials, or were just straight up disappearing in the middle of the night, except for a select few who seemed asylum at a special school made for individuals with special gifts and talents.
A place where they could be around others gifted like them and and feel safe, while learning to control and use their gifts for the betterment of mankind.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: October 15, 2019, 11:37:48 PM »
FEIGE CAN NOT BE STOPPED https://deadline.com/2019/10/kevin-feige-marvel-studios-president-adds-chief-creative-officer-marvel-title-oversees-all-creative-1202760382/

This is amazing news, and just what I calling for... With the addition of animation to the mix 😁

Now all the TV shows will be #allconnected

But what happens to the existing shows?
Folded in? Rebooted? Parallel Multiverse!?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #4241 on: October 16, 2019, 12:32:39 AM »
Marvel is absolutely kicking Fox’s X-Men films to the curb. It doesn’t care about them. Dark Phoenix flopping critically and commercially certainly helps Disney’s case. Judging by the Phase 4 announced lineup, Marvel wants to put some space between X-Men releases so maybe they’ll finally debut in Phase 5.

Anyway, Deadpool is in a weird spot because it wasn’t really an X-Men movie. The character even cracked jokes about how Fox wouldn’t let them use other mutants. Marvel can easily slot him in the MCU and ignore or retcon any Fox X-Men connections. Maybe treat the first two like it does The Incredible Hulk. “Yeah, it happened, but we’re just not going to talk about it.”

I think they even reworked the Skrulls out of Dark Phoenix in order to not confuse anything with Captain Marvel.  They kinda screwed that movie just to get rid of it.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: October 16, 2019, 04:39:47 PM »
It's kinda crazy that they have this successful Deadpool character/franchise that's all but ready to integrate into the MCU, but the X-Men basically need to start from scratch.  I'm more than willing to wait for them to sort it out, but I hope the supporting cast they've built around Deadpool stays in tact and makes it into the MCU X-Men.  I'd honeslty love to see an X-Force movie.

It isn't just that. All the good characters/actors aged out and were replaced. By the time they got to Dark Phoenix: first of all they already did Dark Phoenix. 2nd Nobody(anybody?) from the original movie was left.

It makes sense just to reboot the whole thing. They should keep Colossus,  and Negasonic Teenage Warhead though.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: October 17, 2019, 09:44:04 AM »
Personally, I just hope Feige straightens out the comic book division.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #4244 on: October 17, 2019, 07:04:34 PM »
Well, I think the comic book format needs a real change.  I would get rid of the event books. And I would have "group books". I am going to use the DC universe because it is easier for me.  Right now DC comics has like 4 Batman/Gotham themed books.  I would limit it 1 or 2 books, and let the creators have control of all the character in that microcosm of DC comics, because the reality it, they aren't fighting huge threats weekly or probably even monthly.  Tell a Batman story for 3 months and then tell a Nightwing story while Batman is doing some Justice League stuff.  Then I would have One book that joins all the microcosm books that binds the universes together.  This would be the event/world building books.  So You tell a Justice League story where Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman teamed up together, then you know don't have them in their microcosm books for that time.  Make it feel like a connected universe.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4245 on: October 18, 2019, 03:24:52 PM »
I was watching Daredevil and I noticed a crossover from Joker....

NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: October 24, 2019, 12:04:19 PM »
Here is the cover for the Art of Endgame book that's coming out

anyone plan on picking this up?
or picked up any of the previous art books that have been released?

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #4247 on: October 24, 2019, 06:29:25 PM »
At first I thought that was one of those cool ultra realistic statues that they make. 

But, no I won't pick that up...I have a point, if it is a movie first just watch the movie. 

Someone above mentioned that Deadpool could replace the Stan Lee cameos, and although I think they would never do that idea because it is too campy, I think it is a great fun idea.  Deadpool just kinda breaks the 4th wall so much, that it would be crazy fun to see him do that in movies by being the new Stan Lee.  It could even be really subtle like Where's Waldo.  Or even very creative like the Simpson's that hide the entire movie of the Arnold-ripoff in short scenes of the main characters watching TV.  Do something in the background that somehow actually put together tells a somewhat cohesive plot that ends up being important for the actual Deadpool movie.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: October 24, 2019, 11:17:05 PM »
Cloak & Dagger got canceled đŸ˜”
https://deadline.com/2019/10/marvels-cloak-dagger-canceled-freeform-2-seasons-1202768643/

And they having a crossover with Runaways 😕
Now Runaways is the last one left (AoS final season is 7)

May the reign of Feige be long and Prosperous.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 11:37:03 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: October 25, 2019, 03:59:55 AM »
I am genuinely disappointed that Cloak and Dagger is cancelled.  It's far from a perfect show but I enjoyed it a lot and was hoping that season three would bring us a full fledged cloak and dagger pair in their prime after the conclusion of season two.

Obviously Runaways is going to end at season three which I won't miss.  I'm actually surprised it got a season three in the first place. 

Hopefully Lord Feige can at least continue C&D on D+ with the same cast.