Author Topic: Bloody Zelda?  (Read 13333 times)

Offline Gremio

• Pikmin Spores of Agony
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Bloody Zelda?
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2005, 09:32:54 PM »

Originally posted by: Luigidude
Would you want the new LoZ to be like God of War?

Would you prefer the Zelda nudity?

Not to mention the massive amount of blood.....

Are you really that shallow?

Well, this is just my personal opinion on the matter here but no, I don't want to ever see Zelda like that. If Nintendo ever chooses to make such a game themselves, they should make it with a new IP. Zelda has always  had a magical, surreal atmosphere - it's always kinda given me the same feeling I get when I watch Miyazaki films.

And yes, I have played God of War.  

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2005, 04:19:34 PM »

Originally posted by: stevey
"Super Secret Sexy Ending!
If you collect all the hearts, all the figurines, and beat the game without dying, Zelda takes off her top. "

There already are secret endind in some zelda in LA-dx if you beat it with out dieing you can get a red (+atk) or blue (+def.) tunic .

No, if I remember correctly, you need to play on a Game Boy Colour and finish the special colour dungeon.

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Dirk Temporo

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2005, 08:13:19 PM »
I say no to all the questions, but I'll be damned if I wouldn't mind seeing Zelda topless.

(ADULT Zelda you sickos)
"You've had your dream old man. It's time to wake up!"
-Travis Touchdown