Author Topic: Who's excited for Animal Crossing: New Leaf  (Read 116387 times)

Offline Mannypon

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Who's excited for Animal Crossing: New Leaf
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2013, 04:44:08 PM »
I had fun at Dan Laser's town last night lol, first time ever out of my original town in any AC outside of the memory card swaps from the Cube days lol.  Will be popping in others towns here and there lol. 

As for the tools not changing up in town, I think that was done to facilitate players venturing out of their town in search of the other tools in other gamer's towns.  I guess this encourages communication. 

I'm in heaven today lol, its raining here in upstate ny and in my AC village lol.  I'm trying to do as  much fishing as I can before I go to court tonight :/. 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 04:46:05 PM by Mannypon »

Offline Armak88

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2013, 12:17:12 AM »
The shop changes its wares every day, so a shovel will end up being sold again there eventually.

Would anyone like to visit my town? I have oranges, and I would like some other fruit.
I've built a second bridge, and now I am trying to get a fountain built just in front of town hall.

I certainly would! I saw that you were online just now but your gates were not open. I went to mjafyx's town instead. Now I've got cherries and peaches. I plan on checking in almost every night, but I'm still very early in the game and haven't unlocked very much yet. Thanks to mjafyx for the visit.
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2013, 01:52:02 PM »
I apologize for not having my gates open.
I had them open around 5:00 p.m. CST and had some folks visit.

If you'd like, I can open them later today if you'd like. I added sidewalks to Central. They look nice, imo!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2013, 05:23:58 PM »
I just got the third expansion on my house, I have gotten a bunch of Street Pass and I've been to a lot of towns. I have hit a good stride in the game and all I'm waiting for are just more expansions and the particular item here and there.

I've been taking a lot of pics in the game and I've uploaded the good ones to my flickr page. I've added the link to my signature on the bottom so I don't have to post the link and spam the feed, but check it out if you like- maybe you'll see your villager!
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2013, 06:21:12 PM »
I started production on a sorely needed bridge today, and have put up a quarter of the needed funds. I love that this game has more things to do with money, because with this series I've historically always lost interest once I no longer had things to buy.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2013, 06:24:36 PM »
I have two bridges in town currently, a fountain in front of the town hall, and now I have a bench that is being built in what I am designated as a park. Tomorrow I'm going to build a third bridge connecting an upper peninsula to the bottom.

EDIT: I also built a network of sidewalks. I was going to do roads like I did in City Folk (as seen here):

But it's a lot of work and a bit overwhelming right now. I might do it later, though.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:29:28 PM by Phil »

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2013, 06:26:36 PM »
I have two bridges in town currently, a fountain in front of the town hall, and now I have a bench that is being built in what I am designated as a park. Tomorrow I'm going to build a third bridge connecting an upper peninsula to the bottom.

Where are you getting the money to get all that done?!?!
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2013, 06:27:50 PM »
That's gotta be a whole lot of fish.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2013, 06:30:21 PM »

No, once the island opens up, you can go there at night (after 7 p.m.) and catch all kinds of beetles that sell for a high amount at Re-tail. That's how I've been getting my bells.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »

Where are you getting the money to get all that done?!?!
a dozen baskets of perfect fruit could handle that easily if sold in another town

looking at other peoples villages though i should really find a way to deal with all my trees.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2013, 06:34:55 PM »

No, once the island opens up, you can go there at night (after 7 p.m.) and catch all kinds of beetles that sell for a high amount at Re-tail. That's how I've been getting my bells.
great another way to destroy my loan

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2013, 10:16:02 PM »
Here's some pictures of my town, Central.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2013, 03:36:49 AM »
Hi guys, couple of days in. Really enjoying the game, especially loving the quick swap of equipment with the dpad. Brilliant.

I went through the thread and added most everyone (I think!) I've got cherries (and hopefully apples soon)  in my town. Hopefully my Aussie time zone will help a few of you insomniacs.

Black
2380 2412 4127

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2013, 05:56:41 PM »
Hey there. I'll add you when I turn my 3DS back on.

Speaking of apples, anyone have some I could plant in my town? They're the last fruit I need.

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2013, 06:11:05 PM »
I was able to get the wet suit off the island and I've been swimming around catching new aquatic life. I tore up the Bug Off and there are severe thunderstorms passing through my town right now. There is construction going on downtown, it looks like I'll get theGardening Store tomorrow and I also switched my town to have later nights.

Speaking of apples, anyone have some I could plant in my town? They're the last fruit I need.

My apple tree just bore fruit you can come by and I believe I have some in the locker. You can come get them when you have time or I can bring them to you. Just hit me up in game or PM me and I'll open my town.

Edit: My town will be open for the majority of the night. I may be playing or not, but I will try to let visitors know. Retail is giving extra Bells for Lychee.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:22:35 PM by TheFleece »
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline Armak88

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2013, 02:18:40 AM »
I just spent a some time making designs for some hockey jerseys. I've got the original six all covered (Chicago and Detroit were quite challenging) I think I'm going to do some other classics, like the Gretzky Oilers jersey I made in city folk, then move onto football and baseball. If you're interested in picking up any of my designs send me a pm and we can set up a time for a visit. I'm still looking for a watering can and fruits other than cherries, apples and peaches.
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2013, 03:40:19 AM »
Do you think you could do a Philadelphia Flyers one for me? It seems simple enough, but I'm not artistic at all. I've got almost every kind of fruit and other things I could trade for it.

J.P. Corbran

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2013, 08:54:23 AM »
I'm doing something similar in my town, but with music artists. I'm making Hip Hop patterns, but I just may do other genres that I like. I only have a Wu-Tang Clan logo displayed, but I am working on a J Dilla one. if I could set up a nice grid design on my computer I would consider doing album covers for tiles.  I'm also considering doing some cartoon designs like the Thundercats logo and possibly the plug suits from Evangelion for example.
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline Armak88

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2013, 12:21:41 PM »
Do you think you could do a Philadelphia Flyers one for me? It seems simple enough, but I'm not artistic at all. I've got almost every kind of fruit and other things I could trade for it.

I've got a Lindros one that I'm working on, I'll let you know when that's done. Any player you want in particular?

Offline paleselan

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2013, 04:02:38 PM »
What are everyone's turnip price? I need to sell some. My town has a crappy price of 68 bells today.
Check out my NintendoNetwork64 Youtube channel and website:
https://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoNetwork64
https://www.NN64.org

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2013, 04:41:58 PM »
What are everyone's turnip price? I need to sell some. My town has a crappy price of 68 bells today.
i just checked, were at 60 xD so happy i don't bother with those

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2013, 05:15:05 PM »
I was able to get the wet suit off the island and I've been swimming around catching new aquatic life. I tore up the Bug Off and there are severe thunderstorms passing through my town right now. There is construction going on downtown, it looks like I'll get theGardening Store tomorrow and I also switched my town to have later nights.

My apple tree just bore fruit you can come by and I believe I have some in the locker. You can come get them when you have time or I can bring them to you. Just hit me up in game or PM me and I'll open my town.

Edit: My town will be open for the majority of the night. I may be playing or not, but I will try to let visitors know. Retail is giving extra Bells for Lychee.

Do you know if we have one another added?

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2013, 05:54:54 PM »
Do you know if we have one another added?

I have you added, but you have not added me back.
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline Armak88

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2013, 06:18:47 PM »
I've finished that Flyers jersey, it's on display in my Able Sisters. If I have my town gate open and close the system, can someone still visit my town? I think I'm going to see Man of Steel tonight and I'll go online after that. I think I'm going to leave my town gate open while I'm at the movies, so feel free to give me a try at any point this evening.

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »
I've finished that Flyers jersey, it's on display in my Able Sisters. If I have my town gate open and close the system, can someone still visit my town? I think I'm going to see Man of Steel tonight and I'll go online after that. I think I'm going to leave my town gate open while I'm at the movies, so feel free to give me a try at any point this evening.
Yes, absolutely. I do it all of the time.
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!