Author Topic: New DS pics from Fusion Tour Dallas!  (Read 2886 times)

Offline valkan

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
New DS pics from Fusion Tour Dallas!
« on: September 22, 2004, 08:53:21 PM »
I took these pictures at when the Fusion Tour came to Dallas yesterday.  I managed to play a few demos of whats new.  I didn't play the MP: Echoes demo (because I played it to death at blockbuster) I played some smash bros. against this rocker who really looked like a novice.  But I soon learned that he maybe, just MAYBE played the game as long as I had.  It was a long and extremely fun match against veterans.  Link vs Fox, the fate of the known universe was at stake.  But, in a one-on-one duel, Fox is one of the masters.  I experienced a brief victory, when suddenly more people came and proceded to gang up on me on the next match.  "Impossible!" I exclaimed, but my humiliating defeat was soon forgotten as I gazed upon my target: The Nintendo DS, final design.  I gazed in awe at the wonderful curves, angles and the trademark two screens.  I asked the rep "where can I play one here?"  He replied "Sorry we don't have a demo kiosk here for it.  But you'll get to play it soon in stores like Gamestop."  My heart sank.  My brother came, and I told him to get some vids of it, but he rep noticed the camcorder and proceded to tell him that no camras of any kind were allowed in the building.  Dang Nintendo allways ruining our fun.  So Jake went back to put the camra in the car.  But when he came back, is when we started to take pictures.  It was a simple matter of turning the flash off of my camra, and having him stand between me and the rep.(He's a much bigger than me, so any activity I was doing was obscured!  The concert overall was awsome, but it wasn't untill Lost Prophits came that I and a fellow concert go-er hatched a plan to sneak in the pit. (At Nokia Live, it costs more money  to get tickets closer. And even more for the pit.)  It was devilish, it was wily, it was perfect.  You can only guess that it worked, and me and hime were soon in the pit moshin'.  Story of the Year sounds much better live, you should see them if the tour comes to your town,  the only disappointing part of the whole trip is that I couldn't play the DS though.

is the link for my gallary, enjoy the non-playble DS pics.   Here

Offline Berto2K

• This could be you, at E3.
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: New DS pics from Fusion Tour Dallas!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 09:53:56 PM »
Sweet, thanks for the pics dude.

You should have lifted the glass just enough to slip one ou.....I mean to slip your hand in to "touch" it.
Pietriots, we roll out to get the lol out.

Offline MysticGohan24

• OUTSTANDING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 09:55:02 PM »
heh, what a nice story. Sounds nice to sneak in. lol Nokia is evil

Now we need to see the DS in action.
What happens, happens ~Spike Cowboy bebop

Hey Shippo your village called, they're missing their idiot. ~Inuyasha

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 09:59:06 PM »
It's Lostprophets not Lostprophits

and the DS looks too big and the screen looks too small

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 02:38:00 AM »
Nice pics, though they don't show anything new...Too bad you could get a pic of the top of the system so we could see the stylus port...  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
RE:New DS pics from Fusion Tour Dallas!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 04:51:49 AM »
They were so close to me, and yet I didn't go.  Arg.

Arlington, why must I have been in Arlington.

Offline valkan

• View Profile
RE:New DS pics from Fusion Tour Dallas!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2004, 06:05:21 AM »

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
Nice pics, though they don't show anything new...Too bad you could get a pic of the top of the system so we could see the stylus port...

Believe me I tried

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 07:09:55 AM »
Darn security! =D

(At least you've gotten to see it in person!)
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline kurst_chao3030

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2004, 01:01:43 PM »
i live in houston...intresting
Banned