Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming
There are still 800 and something pokemon to catch: Now with more ribbons
<< < (2/31) > >>
pokepal148:
So far I have around 100 of the little buggers from the central dex registered leaving me with mostly evolutions to deal with. Meaning I have to try to train everything up and find a bunch of evolution stones. I'm going to ask that any trades people offer to me focus on those Pokemon under the evolution catagory of the map.

Right now I have a shiny kecleon that I will likely use as a bargaining chip for some other likely legendary Pokemon
pokepal148:
I finally got back to this whole thing after a brief hiatus and I will say training for evolutions is the most tedious part of all of this. Right now I'm just using the gts to will in around 30 or so loose ends..
Khushrenada:
Did you ever get in contact with Art_de_cat about this? I noticed the other day on Backloggery that he mentioned having a complete pokedex. He might be your best bet to help you out.
EvilMario:
I won't mind helping you with some of the rarer event Pokemon, if you want them in your Dex. Jirachi, Mew, Manaphy, etc. I can trade you them to fill the Dex, then you trade them back. Let me know if you're still hunting for these.
pokepal148:
if anyone was wondering what catching 700 of thest things is like well... it goes something like this

--- Quote from: EvilMario on February 23, 2014, 11:27:31 PM ---I won't mind helping you with some of the rarer event Pokemon, if you want them in your Dex. Jirachi, Mew, Manaphy, etc. I can trade you them to fill the Dex, then you trade them back. Let me know if you're still hunting for these.

--- End quote ---
yeah go ahead, those and the 100 or so unobtainable Pokemon in xy withoit bank (seriously you can't get meowth in this one) would be great.

------------------------
474 Pokemon seen,  345 caught.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version