Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Which character would you like to see in a new Mario Kart?

<< < (3/3)

Adrock:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on April 27, 2022, 10:54:15 AM ---Jumpman from the original Donkey Kong arcade game.

(Listen! All I'm saying is that I think a game called Mario Kart should really have a lot of Mario's in it, right? It's the bloody name of the game!)
--- End quote ---
Alternatively, and hear me out, a game called Mario Kart with no Mario or karts.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Adrock on April 27, 2022, 10:29:01 PM ---Alternatively, and hear me out, a game called Mario Kart with no Mario or karts.

--- End quote ---

Kirby Air Ride 2 but it's called Mario Kart Racing.

Caterkiller:
Dixie Kong! We are one step away from getting her off of the mobil game and into the real deal! Dixie Kong for Smash and Mario Kart!

Stratos:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on April 28, 2022, 10:35:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Adrock on April 27, 2022, 10:29:01 PM ---Alternatively, and hear me out, a game called Mario Kart with no Mario or karts.

--- End quote ---

Kirby Air Ride 2 but it's called Mario Kart Racing.

--- End quote ---

This! I want the City Trial Mode back but with 8, 16, 32+ players online in a world that keeps cycling through the open city and then comes together every 10 mins or so for one of the competitive mini games.

While on the subject of other racers I don't want a new Mario Kart on Switch. This is the time in a system's life where Nintendo could really leverage their other racing games. ExciteBike/Truck/Bots, F-Zero, Diddy Kong Racing! Give us all of these. I want another Adventure Racing game, another speedy F-Zero. Then when the next major iteration of the Switch comes we can see a revisiting of Mario Kart.

ThePerm:
Dizzy The Egg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version