Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 88: Hey Pikmin, Four..m A Mafia! Day 10.

<< < (2/6) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Amazing win everyone!!!! 

It was a uphill battle after I was taken out via elemental damage and then from there we went to going with Stratos doing the hits till he took damage.  We also had bomb rocks on MASB and Stratos at different points in the game and thus that is why there was those odd voteouts by MASB and Stratos. 

We plucked and plucked pikmin to buy time and once the message from Perm came that there was no one else to search and there was only townies remaining and Stratos as GF and showing up as a townie I knew there was a thin chance of winning. 

Good job Team Pikmin!!!

Khushrenada:
Much congratulations to Breadbug which also won for best roleplay in this game!

I'll be home again tomorrow and should be able to post a recap of the game and all the actions that occurred including those bomb rocks once I can see my notes again. In the meantime, feel free to go ahead and post your sides of the story.

The one thing I'll highlight right now that most people were probably unaware of is that on Day 1, ThePerm's first investigation was TOPHATANT123 so the detective and doctor were working together right from the start of this game. It was a great start for the townies and with some early stumbles by the Mafia, I'm really surprised this is how the game ended. I had some complaints from the Mafia, mainly MASB ;), that they seemed to be disadvantaged or that the game was really skewed against the Mafia but based on this ending, I'm still wondering if the Mafia wasn't too powerful. But the townies definitely had chances to win this and stop that last member or block this last recruitment even so maybe it was just balanced enough. You just never know how things are going to play out.

Again, I thought ThePerm was going to follow-up his win as Godfather last game with a win as Chief Detective for the townies this game and show everyone that he's a top two-way player being able to easily win as mafia or townie. He ended up just falling short this game instead. Meanwhile, Order.RSS is still looking for redemption from the Luigi's Mansion game.... and Harvest Moon game... and now this game... (I'm sorry Steeforder.Rsssaurus. I just realized that as I was thinking about who was left.)

BeautifulShy:
I figured we would need to keep track of possible roles and how people were voting so I suggested a spread sheet or google doc and Stratos set it up.

Here it is.  I need to update the day vote section of the spreadsheet but I was pretty diligent in updating it after each night and looking at the results. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vICpMUheoNA1Mz4s7g5wlVU4jTtx2VbmCRkzHoQV1VU/edit?usp=sharing

BeautifulShy:
I even had some wierd theories on peoples roles based on how they answer the bomb rock question.   

Instead of my typical Who do you think is mafia Day 1 PM that I would ask everyone I figured I would spice it up and it was more about how a player would respond if a bomb rock landed on them and who would they throw it back at.

Some of you answered that question while others gave me responses that was you had no clue what a bomb rock was and others responded with they would send it back to everyone or you would respond with aggressiveness back at me.   All interesting responses but the responses told me their mindset in the game. 

Oh yeah about the Mop it up question I think I sent that to everyone and as someone noted they were all personalized based on her list order and anything they said during the game and  trying to save everyone behind me on her list since if I wasn't voted out then they would be safe as well. 

Unfortunately a lot of those PMs came when the next day was wrapping up in the morning  so there was no movement to Mop it up.  Alas I should of worked earlier in the day but I think that day I had to go out to Mesa in the morning to turn in more Housing Voucher program paperwork.   That being said it was nice just enjoying the game from the sidelines and try to piece things together.

pokepal148:
I finally got a non townie role and I got gimped on day 1.

Also, I will be making the pikmin dead chat publicly available to all players.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version