Gaming Forums > General Gaming

How Do You Level Up?

<< < (3/3)

Luigi Dude:

--- Quote from: Order.RSS on March 02, 2022, 04:36:39 PM ---Thanks for the explanation, so basically like leaning on the scales in situations of chance huh.

I'd like to get SMT5, but it does seem like conversation on it died very quickly. Not sure if that's due to the timeframe (holiday season) or getting buried in an absolute barrage of terrible news events. Or maybe it just doesn't have the audience to sustain hype for it I guess.

--- End quote ---

Atlus released a press release at the end of the year saying SMT5 had become the best selling SMT game in franchise history, with over 800k worldwide.  The previous best seller was SMT4 which did 600k worldwide.  So it's actually done very well for itself, it's just this type of series has always been pretty niche so unless your looking for specific SMT fan communities, overall discussions across the web would die down pretty fast for this type of game.

Mop it up:
It can depend on several factors but I typically choose whatever I feel fits in with the character's personality or place in the game world. A hot temper? Strength! A genius? Magic! Sly? Dexterity! Slender? Speed! A gambler? Luck!

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: Luigi Dude on March 03, 2022, 11:26:58 AM ---Atlus released a press release at the end of the year saying SMT5 had become the best selling SMT game in franchise history, with over 800k worldwide.  The previous best seller was SMT4 which did 600k worldwide.  So it's actually done very well for itself, it's just this type of series has always been pretty niche so unless your looking for specific SMT fan communities, overall discussions across the web would die down pretty fast for this type of game.

--- End quote ---

Update, the game has officially gone platinum

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version