Author Topic: Never mind!  (Read 91952 times)

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Never mind!
« on: May 24, 2021, 08:09:45 PM »
:X
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 05:40:53 PM by Phil »
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Account deletion/ban request
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 05:42:25 PM »
That would be a real shame to lose someone that has been here pretty much forever. 

I know you have been going through lots personally but maybe just  taking a break would be better.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Re: Never mind!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 06:29:36 PM »
Thanks BeautifulShy! I did end up taking a break from lots of places in general two weeks ago. Left all the Discords I was in and just took some much needed breathing time. I'm doing much better, though, thankfully, and am planning to be and stay here for the long haul. ha

Sorry, all!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Never mind!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 10:59:55 PM »
It's fine. You've been pretty open in the past about having bipolar depression so when you made the original post, I chalked it up to you just having a bad day at the time. While I could have banned the account at the time, it seemed more prudent just to leave it be and wait. If you did change your mind then you wouldn't have to go through the extra work of getting it unbanned later or start another. And if you did decide to stay away, well, I don't think the dormant account was going to hurt anything. Glad to hear that you are feeling better once more. *thumbs up emoji*
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.