Author Topic: Mafia LVII Radio Free Mafia End game thread and MVP voting thread  (Read 11344 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
story
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:42:15 PM by Khushrenada »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia LVII Radio Free Mafia End game thread and MVP voting thread
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 04:52:50 AM »
Shaymin was voted out of the last night and he was a townie
Stratos did not vote in 3 days in a row and died of inactivity. He was James Jones the last Godfather so that is it.

Townies win with these players alive. Nickmitch the Role Hoarder, Oohhboy the Investigator, Stogi the Thread locker, Fatty the Hutt the Vote Changer, and Mr. Phishfood,Oblivion and lolmonade the normal townies.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 05:14:16 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 04:53:19 AM »
I believe there will not be any prizes this game unless Insanolord has something planned but this is is how the MVP voting goes when I host the games. In the thread  say who on which side was the MVP for each side. If it was the Townie side or the Mafia side.

I personally think these two are it from my perspective. Townie Stogi and Mop it up  for the Mafia but that's just me.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:07:22 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 04:54:19 AM »
This game is my first time cohosting a Mafia game and it felt like I was hosting it by myself for a number of factors. My cohost was sick he told me so I have had to put in more work then I had planned on doing so that is kinda why you have seen me in the threads more then I would have been otherwise. Also this game there was coordination problems with my cohost. I thought we had our plans on what we needed to do for the game planned out before hand but I guess when the Insanolord got sick I had to handle more of the workload then usual.

So I had to answer players questions when Insanolord would be. I really only planned on doing the night actions and Insanolord was going to do all the threads an answer the questions and would ask me if anything stumped him. I was just there to be a guide for him in his first game.

Anyway first day. Khushrenada comes up with a brilliant use for a role which I really didn't think off at the time. Insanolord came up with the Stogi role.Which was a late addition. Stogi the person with the role messes up the plans and locks the thread down and many votes come in and I am tired and I see it and then lock it down. Fun start to the day. I get Insanolord on and explain what happened and how he needs to try to be more active during the day he tells me he has been sick.

Ohhboy found SUPER the killer on his first search so it really wasn't random vote throwing.He just didn't have the backing of everyone else yet to vote him out yet.

Now that the early lock threader was gone and essentially a normal townie the days went back to normal timewise which was good for my sanity and everyone elses. Day 2 was interesting because this day is the day that you can point to and say that the Mafia played well and didn't. They did the vote for each other thing and also had pretty good participation that day but that was about it. If you were looking on the outside in you could see something was amiss though with the votes this day.

Got a hit from Crimm during the night and the only thing I got from him personally before he died for thatguy. Silenced knew he was going to die the night he did and asked if he could protect himself and I told him he could not because normally the protector role normally didn't work that way. You with a townie role had to keep yourself somewhat hidden or else you put yourself in danger and your role.

SUPER strikes against Crimm and that I think was the first major tipping point for the Mafia offing SUPER. SUPER originally had a target of Oohhboy this night but updated it. He could of killed either of the heads of the teams on the 5th.

After Crimm died Mop it up was suppose to be the Godmother but they changed it it Shyguy because everyone thought you were a townie. It worked out well most of the day till the killer caught on and killed you and died himself in the crossfire. This double kill I think is what cost the Mafia the game. Probably was not wise on our part to let it go through but sometimes we make mistakes too.

The patch if you can call it that was put in place to see if we could stretch out the game a few more days because at this point Mop it up wasn't searched yet and so the townies had to figure out if there was a traitor amongest them or not. I am not sure if the Mafia had any inside track on any alliances the townies had or were in any of them but this may of helped them. Plus the Mafia could kinda hang back a little and send in hits while the townies fight. It was a stretch but the Mafia could have won but it would have taken 4 more days when I put in the rule if both were active. Stratos just wasn't because of work.

Rest of the game went as I thought it would. Mop it up going out first and then Stratos dieing of inactivity.Stratos if he had voted well he would have had a chance do his hit but oohhboy swooped in and broke up the tie before the minutes could go any further and he could save himself. If he did vote he would of had a chance to live 3 more days without voting but I kinda think that it may have lasted only 2 at the most. Maybe Stratos best chance of winning was hitting oohhboy since  oohhboy was searching Stratos tonight and then after that go after Fatty the Hutt because of his Vote changer role then Nickmitch. Then go after a townie or Stogi and hoping for a mess up by the townies or just using his power to lock down to voting and come at the end and vote out Stogi or one of the townies to win. This is all based on if the townies killed each other the previous nights and Stratos was active with his hits each night.

For the Mafia side I kinda wanted all the roles to work as a team  and as a great counter to most of the roles that the townies had in that they pretty much could control the day threads and lock down the votes of the townies but half the team was inactive and that isn't their fault. Can you guys imagine a bomber role in this game? It would make people be even more careful and it would make people play with their wits then just going head on into the game.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:02:14 PM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 06:20:36 AM »
Definitely wasn't enjoyable... first few rounds it was nothing but random vote-throwing, and then I open my mouth once and I'm done. Really.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 08:38:22 AM »
Maxi, thank you for running the game.  It was a seemingly frantic but interesting game coming from someone's first playing, and I'll definitely start participating in future games.

Why didn't Stratos at least vote to try and save himself.  With the exception of just being too busy to participate, it would have at least bought him another day, right?

Sorry Shayman, I recinded my vote at the last minute because of this logic.  I'm just glad I left it at a tie last night instead of voting against you.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 08:39:19 AM »
Definitely wasn't enjoyable... first few rounds it was nothing but random vote-throwing, and then I open my mouth once and I'm done. Really.

You shoulda PM'd me, dawg. Seriously it would have been hilarious to wrecking ball a huge swath of players with protection!

Also, I was the most valuable member for both teams. :smug:

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 08:40:30 AM »

For what it's worth, myself (and some others) we're new to the game.  I think it's difficult wrapping your head around forming strategy when there are so many people to choose from and so little to go off of.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 08:47:13 AM »
Fun game. My first. I really got into trying to strategize and solve the puzzle.

I vote SUPER for overall MVP. He got us talking and strategizing the most, both in and out of the forums. Plus you gotta love the Tarantino way he went out, taking the Godfather with him.

I vote Khushrenada for Townie MVP. Even in death, he gave more play advice than anyone.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 09:11:26 AM »
Some games are really roleplaying heavy others are not.  The story really help with that.  Sort of ironic for a townie win on inactivity but this wouldn't be the first game.  My game I was trying something new with the Mafia which was a good idea except I only had 1 active Mafia member.  I chose them at random and had a larger mafia to compensate for a mechanic.  He did a good job but I had an inactivity rule that did more for the townie then them voting.  It takes a lot of time to host.  I think Maxi for doing the duty.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 09:19:36 AM »
I tried to warn people about SUPER, and got voted out for my efforts.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 11:57:47 AM »
Great game, Maxi. Too bad Stratos died of inactivity.

I would've used my role better had I remembered to on two days (including the first one). So, my bad for not doing that.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 12:09:49 PM »
I vote Khushrenada for Townie MVP. Even in death, he gave more play advice than anyone.

Before the mafia starts questioning if I was still playing while dead or giving away secrets, I was not. I just gave Fatty some answers about the game and general play strategy. To show there was no skullduggery on my part, here is the entire convo I had with Fatty.

Khush, can folks lie about their roles and such in PM's?

I'm thinking of PMing folks that I am pretty sure are Townies (like me) but wonder if that is wise given that they can deceive just as easily in PM as in the thread (or at leasst, that is what I assume).

Also, I reached out to Stogi earlier as he seemd a sure bet as the Townie who locked the Day 1 thread. But now I am having second thoughts about that. He hasn't gotten back to me. I may have totally doomed myself.

Any sage advice?

I know I helped screw you on Day 1 so I understand if you wish to, shall we say, refrain from assisting me now.

Bah. I understand it is all part of the game and you can't win them all.

Yeah can say whatever you want and lie or tell the truth to whoever you want publicly or in private messages. That's the fun of the game. Just be careful as everyone else can do the same or expose your messages.

As for sage advice, there's plenty of things I can tell you. To me the game is a logic puzzle. It is all about identifying which players have which roles. So, what I've done in the past is make a list of all the players and then from there, write in their roles next to them. So, currently, you know 6 roles for sure. The players who have been killed. Plus, you know your own. That's 7 of 23 players. Not a bad start. Now, it is your job to figure out how the rest of the roles fit.

If you have a inclination or hunch about somebody's role, you could write that in although you may not want to make it permenant yet. If you need more info about somebody, try talking to them or getting votes on them to put them in the hotseat and get them talking. From that info, try and deduce what their role might be. Look at past days and how a player has played. What might their behavior indicate their role as being.

Like a logic puzzle, you can also eliminate who might be eligable for a role. For instance, if a hit is made but a player hasn't been around for a couple days, it would be logical to assume such a player doesn't have a role allowing them to make a hit. That way you can further narrow down who might have what role. (Of course, that isn't always the case as sometimes a player chooses not to send in a hit to confuse or frame or someone else but it's just an example.)

You have to keep alert because you never know what peice of info may lead to a breakthrough. One mafia game, we were able to choose items but I had to wait for the mafia to choose theirs first before I could get mine. Didn't think anything of it at first but then I realized that when I finally got my item, if I went back and checked all the players to find out when they were last online, I could eliminate those who hadn't shown up yet as being mafia since they weren't around to select an item. That helped eliminate a whole slew of candidates and speed things up for me.

I could go on but I'll leave it at that for now. Good luck.

Much obliged, sir. Very helpful indeed.

So, I've got S-U-P-E-R confessing to me that he is in fact the killer and that you and thatguy were "in on it".  Care to confirm or deny?

I am dead. I can not talk about the game until it is over.

Maybe I should have directed him to the host for his queries but I'm just so used to answering new player questions and helping them out, it's second nature to me now and I just handled it.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 12:30:28 PM »
As for MVP, I'm going to say Stogi for townie MVP. Personally, I think there were a few townies that each had some good moments and after the killer/mafia massacre things definitely were in their favor from there on out, but he took my strategy and ran with it. I wasn't sure if he would be able to pull it off but he was a known townie and the mafia didn't eliminate him and he nearly named the whole mafia correctly and still wasn't killed as well as help get the daily vote on those individuals. For that, he stood out the most to me.

For Mafia MVP, I'm going to go with Shyguy. Frankly, Stratos was the one I was most unsure of but it is hard to vote for someone that lost the game becuase of inactivity and it was that inactivity that kept me unsure about him. Shyguy was the other member I had the most doubts about so I'll give him the nod.

Now, I mentioned in the dead thread that people might not think my exit was so graceful. That's because when I killed myself, I knew S-U-P-E-R was the killer and so I decided to leave him in their to create carnage on all of you. I also made a deal that if I save him, he hit glad0s which he agreed to. So, with my petty revenge complete and having let Thatguy know who the killer was since I knew he would be willing to work with him and protect him a bit as well, I took a bow and then watched for the chaos to unfold. With the doctor killed on the second day, I thought the townie strategy I proposed would be over but then things took a different twist and the mafia ended up devestated a lot sooner than expected. Oh well. That'll teach you for starting a vote against me and/or complaining about strategy talk.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 02:04:21 PM »
Geez, Khush, I thought the "P" in "PM" meant "Personal". But no harm done, I suppose.
I was actually referring to the general, public advice you gave in the dead thread and in the day threads too.

I stand by my nomination.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 02:08:48 PM »
I am also proud to report that I engineered the Mop hit by causing a tie with my vote-change ability.
Yay, me.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 03:06:42 PM »
Crimm was the best, Jerry, the Best!

SUPER was second best.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 03:21:14 PM »
Probably stogi and shyguy for me.  Hey Crimm or mafia, any specific reason I took the hit day 1?  Was I that threatening?  Were you trying to set up a jrlibrarian frame job?  Just curious since I don't get to be on the townie side often so just want to know if I was doing anything wrong.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 03:30:38 PM »
Weak ending to a crazy game.

It was looking pretty shitty for the townies until day 4 happened. I honestly didn't expect SUPER to be the killer until he said something over the PMs which outed him pretty plainly. But even more so, I had no idea Shyguy was mafia until his death. At one point, I even thought he might be the townie investigator! I was way off base there.

Other than that though, I pretty much called out everyone who was mafia. I think that's the only reason why I wasn't taken out. It would have looked too suspicious especially after voting Ceric out.

For townie MVP, I choose LOLMONADE. For his first game, I thought he played great. There are some other strong mentions like Fatty.

For mafia MVP, I choose ShyGuy because he fooled the **** out of me.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 06:01:44 PM »
From where I was sitting, it appeared that the townie strategy was to simply vote our less active players. Was there more to it than this? Did the Investigator come into play?

This being a Maxi game, I also can't help but wonder if he dropped any hints to the townies. I know that he not-so-subtly pointed out townies a few times in the daily threads, so he was at least trying to help the townies if nothing else.

Why didn't Stratos at least vote to try and save himself.  With the exception of just being too busy to participate, it would have at least bought him another day, right?
Stratos was legitimately busy, yes, he was swamped with work. It's sort of a similar case with me, neither of us were trying to hide.

Stogi was a known townie and the mafia didn't eliminate him
The killer was a bigger threat so we were after him first. Once he was out of the way though, we never got another hit in due to vote outs and inactivity. If Stratos had actually showed up the last few days, then Stogi would not have made it.

Offline lolmonade

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 07:16:06 PM »
From where I was sitting, it appeared that the townie strategy was to simply vote our less active players. Was there more to it than this? Did the Investigator come into play?

This being a Maxi game, I also can't help but wonder if he dropped any hints to the townies. I know that he not-so-subtly pointed out townies a few times in the daily threads, so he was at least trying to help the townies if nothing else.

For what it's worth, my first few days we're more picking a side between the two large voting blocs than anything else, because those two days always boiled down to two candidates and I felt I should make my vote useful.  I think it was day 3 when us townies were getting slaughtered that Stogi mentioned he hadn't heard back from anyone regarding the PMs he sent out, and I figured I needed to take a chance and reach out to someone if we had any chance of turning the tide.

Fatty_The_Hut did a good job of reaching out to some people including us two in an attempt to coalesce around some theories.  That coupled with our lucky day/day of mishap is probably what gave us the game.

Also, I can't speak for any of the other Townies, but Maxi did not provide me with any hints, and only answered a question or two on the rules of the game.

Offline lolmonade

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 07:20:48 PM »

For townie MVP, I choose LOLMONADE. For his first game, I thought he played great. There are some other strong mentions like Fatty.

You're too kind.  I don't think I'm worthy of MVP, and even a "rookie of the game" award would have to go to Fatty_The_Hut.

Vote Stogi for Townie MVP.  We wouldn't have had a chance without his due diligence.

Vote Mop_it_Up as Mafia MVP.  I never suspected Mop_it_Up, whether that's due to good work or my inexperience can be up to interpretation.

Honorable mention goes to S-U-P-E-R, because he gave me a good laugh or two every day he was alive in the game, and even though Ooohboy PM'd me telling me he was the killer, I started questioning whether Ooohboy was the killer instead of S-U-P-E-R.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 08:26:51 PM »
Geez, Khush, I thought the "P" in "PM" meant "Personal". But no harm done, I suppose.
I was actually referring to the general, public advice you gave in the dead thread and in the day threads too.

I stand by my nomination.

No. It means public. When I decide it to be.

Offline stevey

• Young HAWNESS
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2012, 12:25:59 AM »
I am also proud to report that I engineered the Mop hit by causing a tie with my vote-change ability.
Yay, me.

Thank you. You get 1 free AntiVendetta Card and my vote for MVP

Disclaimers:
AntiVendetta Cards are nontransferable. Any attempt at sale, transfer, misuse, modification, or forging will result in a new vendetta. This card does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.).
No license, express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, to any Intellectual property rights are granted herein.
Stevey Duff's Hawtness Inc. (SDH) disclaims all liability, including liability for infringement of any proprietary rights, relating to use of information in this specification. SDH does not warrant or represent that such use will not infringe such rights. In fact, that’s a very strong possibility.
Nothing in this document constitutes a guarantee, warranty, or license, express or implied. SDH disclaims all liability for all such guaranties, warranties, and licenses, including but not limited to: fitness for a particular purpose; merchantability; non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights of any third party or of SDH; indemnity; and all others. The reader is advised that third parties may have intellectual property rights that may be relevant to this document and the technologies discussed herein, and is advised to seek the advice of competent legal counsel, without obligation to SDH. In other words, get your own #$^%#$ lawyer before you hurt yourself.
These materials are provided by SDH as a service to his friends and/or customers and may be used for informational purposes only. Single copies may not be distributed at will but will anyway since it is unlikely that SDH created this material independently as he has no creative skill.
TRADEMARK INFORMATION: SDH and the SDH logo are registered trademarks of SDH.
SDH's trademarks may be used publicly with permission only from SDH. Fair use of SDH's trademarks in advertising and promotion of SDH products requires proper acknowledgment. If you use SDH’s trademarks without SDH’s express approval, he will get really pissed off.
*All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS: Materials are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without SDH's prior written permission, which is freely granted as long as you take SDH’s name off in some lame attempt to either hide the materials origin or in the hilarious belief that the receiver of this material will think that you created it on your own, or somehow will think you more clever and intelligent that you really are. Except as expressly provided herein, SDH does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information. Other rights may be granted to you by SDH in writing or incorporated elsewhere in the Materials.
DISCLAIMER: THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SDH OR HIS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF SDH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SDH further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. SDH may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. SDH makes no commitment to update the Materials. In other words, if you screw it up, you’re on your own. Also all disclaimers are stolen from early-retirement.org/forums/f27/need-funny-fake-legal-disclaimer-27722.html.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: The Materials are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of SDH's proprietary rights in them and excludes him from ever having to pay income taxes ever again, along with assigning the rights of King of New Jersey to SDH to use as he sees fit.
Copyright © 1990-2012 SDH. All rights reserved.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:32:06 AM by stevey »
My Demands and Declarations:
nVidia is CRAP!!!
BOYCOTT Digest mode and LEGEND OF OO!

Your PM box will be spammed with Girl Link porn! NO EXCEPTION!
Wii want WaveBirds

Stevey Duff
NWR HAWTNESS Inspector
NWR Staff All Powerful Satin!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2012, 11:40:20 AM »
Sorry I blew the game, guys. I thought I'd have enough time to slip in and make a vote at the end each night but that turned out to not be the case. I've been absent from mafia for so long I wanted to give it another go. I had hoped to just be a regular townie that didn't require too much time.

Though you need to reexamine the roles. In my opinion my role was gimped to the point of uselessness. How am I supposed to predict when people on a global, 24/7 forum are going to log on? Let alone what time they will vote? It's too random. I just pick a time slot and hope for the best?

MVP goes to SUPER. Seemed like he was the one that threw a wrench into mafia plans the most. And really, the loss of hits from the repeated godfather deaths are what did us in because until then we were doing a great job.

My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast