Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

On a Quiet Day at Work...

(1/2) > >>

Silenced:
... I wandered a bit down memory lane, and ended up here. Whew, this place is quiet. Let me blow the dust off this account real quick. Testing testing, anyone there?

Khushrenada:
Hey, Hey! Been wondering if you'd ever be back but then I wonder about a lot of posters that have gone quiet. Yep, sadly things are pretty slow in 2023.

Silenced:
Of course you're still here lol, good to see you! Forums in 2023 are just a hard sell, they've been declining for a while now and it's a shame to see it happen. They have a much different vibe to most social media, especially since the pace is usually slower and less frantic.

Adrock:
I figured everyone kind of just moved on. I joined another Nintendo forum because I had no where else to talk about Nintendo things. I know, I know. There are a handful of y'all I miss chatting with. Such is life. 🤷‍♀️

Silenced:
Yeah, 'tis life. For me, I just went to play mafia elsewhere to scratch that itch since it was kinda declining here, now I've got a job and various hobbies that make the time commitment for mafia hard to maintain. I miss it, but some forums demand some serious posting lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version