Author Topic: Episode 251 - We're All Impermanent Guests  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Episode 251 - We're All Impermanent Guests
« on: July 02, 2021, 03:10:46 PM »

It took two tries but we're here with episode 251. We get into Mario Golf Super Rush, Pictooi, Game Builder Garage, Monster Hunter Stories 2 and much much more!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/57721/episode-251-were-all-impermanent-guests

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

We lost the recording to the original Episode 251, so we recorded a brand new one to make up for it!

Perry and Alex start off the show this week to talk about big news in their lives. On Perry's end, the new Yooka-Laylee Game Deck is up for pre-order and his new game Pictooi is now available on the Switch eShop. As for Alex, well, you'll just have to listen to the show to find out! On What We’ve Been Up To, Casey's got fightin' words for Mario Golf: Super Rush, and Alex talks a bit about Fuser and The World Ends With You: Final Remix. Additionally, Alex salvaged his thoughts on Game Builder Garage and the Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin demo from the previous recording.

This one's a little loosey-goosey, but we should have something more normal next week.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

Please consider supporting us on Patreon, thank you!

Offline Morningshark

• Xander Morningstar Animation Junkie
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: Episode 251 - We're All Impermanent Guests
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 07:13:16 PM »
Since the audio was lost, I might add that I still reign supreme in a no-loss streak on TN, haha. Just teasing. Great work, gents!
Xander Morningstar
NWR Associate Editor and Video Producer
http://www.xandermorningstar.com

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 251 - We're All Impermanent Guests
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 01:42:22 AM »
I love the email jingle