Author Topic: Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Final Round Wrap up!  (Read 29800 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Final Round Wrap up!
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2009, 03:13:46 PM »
I also want to thank GP (and decoyman) for her first mafia game.  The roles were well planned and she did an excellent job of moderating.  I'll be honest--I didn't read any of the story posts, so I can't comment on those.  :)

Overall, the balance was really good.  I think the maifa might have been a little overpowered--5 mafia members seems like one too many.  Then again, if Stogi had bothered to play I suppose things would have evened up a bit.

We really need to figure out how to either force people to play or discourage them from signing up in the first place.  Stogi had a really important role and didn't even play the game.  Insanolord and Oohhboy weren't much better--they voted the bare minimum and actually participated in the game even less.  It's impossible to determine someone's allegiance if they barely play!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2009, 04:14:27 PM »
Yeah I want to thank Decoyman for stepping in when I couldn't lock the thread.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2009, 04:19:34 PM »
Don't forget Khushrenada.

Man every time I play this game it seems I am at the crux of the conversation.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2009, 05:11:09 PM »
You, Maxi and Mop_it_up both revealed enough for me to realise you and Mop were probably both roled townies.
Looks more like others revealed more about me than I did about myself. Next game, I really am going to swear vendetta on Stratos.

Even though we're supposed to PM the MVP vote, I'm going to go along with everyone else and vote in this thread. I  vote Vudu as MVP.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2009, 05:15:54 PM »
I guess I will go along with Mop_it_up and Vote Vudu as MVP
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2009, 05:44:33 PM »
Vote Pale

I have to vote Pale for the MVP.  As I watched him I never guessed he was mafia, and really he did a good job hiding.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2009, 06:01:45 PM »
I don't think the game was poorly balanced it could have EASILY went 2 or 3 more days, and it isn't like the townies didn't have the game almost won. I was hoping that the killer role would get a shot at winning but that wasn't meant to be.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »
Oh, I dropped Perms name. But he was farther down the list because I was relying to much on conjectures from scattered voting records. When the mafia was down to 4 I believed they were Oohhboy, Nickmitch, Daaaman, and Perm in that order from mostlikely to least. I had an alternate theory that had Pale as the GF and after I died Maxi and I played crazy guessing games about an epic ruse where Pale was GF, Vudu was just pretending to be the investigator and Yoshidious was a noble sacrifice to the cause.

You, Maxi and Mop_it_up both revealed enough for me to realise you and Mop were probably both roled townies.
Looks more like others revealed more about me than I did about myself. Next game, I really am going to swear vendetta on Stratos.

I never said anything regarding you being who you were to Dasmos. He guessed that from our behavior. I didn't even tell Maxi that you had a special role because I didn't want him to guess too early. That was all from his cunning.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 07:11:33 PM by Stratos »
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 07:52:48 PM »
I never said anything regarding you being who you were to Dasmos. He guessed that from our behavior.
Dasmos told me that you told him I had been talking to GoldenePhoenix, which I hadn't been. That was one of the things which tipped him off.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 10:13:32 PM »
I was surprised I wasn't voted off earlier. Every other time I played a low profile game I would be voted off pretty quick. Since I didn't have a role, I figured if somebody was going to get voted off it would better be me than a named townie role. However looking back all I did was probably just threw chaff into the air messing with everybody's radars.

Besides, bandwagoning never works and I did my best to avoid that.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 11:24:50 PM »
I never said anything regarding you being who you were to Dasmos. He guessed that from our behavior.
Dasmos told me that you told him I had been talking to GoldenePhoenix, which I hadn't been. That was one of the things which tipped him off.

Well Stratos said he had been in contact with GP and I assumed you guys were working together, but yeah it seems that while being right about Mop & Stratos I may have been reading too much into things.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 11:38:02 PM »
I played horribly this game and in no way deserved to survive. I've never gotten the hang of Mafia and I should probably stop trying. vote Pale If someone finds a way to make this post more depressing please let me know.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2009, 11:47:41 PM »
I don't know if you had this "not voting till you have to" strategy in play on purpose. You have done that the last 3 games.First starting on the ACCF game.In that game you was the last mafia member to be killed.The last  game you did the same thing and you won.Maybe this is a good strategy for you.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2009, 12:01:14 AM »
I don't know if you had this "not voting till you have to" strategy in play on purpose. You have done that the last 3 games. Maybe this is a good strategy for you.
It may be a winning strategy, but it's no fun.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2009, 12:11:14 AM »
Maybe the next time he does that I'll vote for him.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2009, 12:28:31 AM »
I don't know if you had this "not voting till you have to" strategy in play on purpose. You have done that the last 3 games. Maybe this is a good strategy for you.
It may be a winning strategy, but it's no fun.

For once I have to agree with the Birdo aficionado.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline TofuFury

• Made you look!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2009, 02:59:47 AM »
Alright, since I have some time now, this was how I played my game.

Going into this game, or any mafia game, I knew I would be at a disadvantage. My work schedule conflicts with when most of the debating happens. I have the choice to either take a shot in the dark, and be the first to vote, or find a way to vote at work. That usually involves calling my wife on my break and have her check either who my allies are voting for, or how the game is going. It's not a fun way to play. In the Animal Crossing mafia, BFS was voted out because of a tie that I couldn't stop. I never mean to play under the radar intentionally. That's just what has to happen, unless my schedule changes.

Anyway, once the game started, I told Maxi my role. I knew if anyone could get me to the detective and be effective in my role, it was Maxi. Sure, it was a gamble, but since he was just mafia in the last game, I went with it. It ended up being a really good move. I protected Maxi until he found vudu for me. From then on, I did my best to keep vudu alive.

The only three people to know who I was were Maxi, vudu, and Stratos. Since Stratos told me his role, I felt I could trust him. I also stressed to them that they couldn't tell anyone else my role. I guess that saved me, because Pale could've been told who I was, and that would've been the end for me.

Ultimately, I made the mistake of pulling for Daaamaan's elimination. When vudu said he came up townie, I was so sure he was the GF. His previous votes all pointed to it. Once that failed, I felt like we needed to hit one of the other two people we were sure of being mafia, being NickMitch and Oohboy. When NickMitch started getting votes, I felt like it was a trap. When Oohboy was so quick to vote for Nick, it seemed like he was trying to lead a bandwagon for a mafia victory. Finally, I made the mistake of switching protection from Vudu to Pale, because if Pale was a townie, I thought he'd go next.

I should've stuck with my suspicions I had last week. ThePerm and Pale were two people I had picked as probably being mafia. I wonder what would've happened in the game if the RABicle PM situation didn't happen. However, the Mafia played a great game, so again congrats to them. 
TheNorthSea/TofuFury

"So, Mike, no skydiving Grandma, huh? Man, they lead you up to something great, and then they just shoot it down. Stupid grandma-leaver-outers" - Tom Servo

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2009, 03:29:01 AM »
Heres all of the goings on Future mafia godfathers read and learn. There looks to be an equal amount of mistakes as successes

Your role is Mike Tyson.

Mafia

Mike Tyson - ThePerm
Super Macho Man- Pale
Great Tiger - Insanolord
Tyson Goon 1- Yoshidious
Tyson Goon 2- Blackfootsteps
Don Flamenco - Dasmos

Hi the Perm, my all mighty leader! I'm excited to do your bidding in the coming days. Should be good. I reckon getting rid of the most experienced players should be an early priority, especially Khush.

hey buddy,

i was just wondering when you think i should use my power. i was thinking the sooner the better, we want a bit a of leg up before the townies start grouping togther.

also in the roles list is says the downside to my power is this "The only problem is that he sometimes can't help himself from being wooed himself if his name comes out 4 times out 5 flips and a random mafia role will have to be given up for everyone to see (Isn't love beautiful?)."

i have asked gp for clarification, but if these "flips" are coin flips then i'd say those are pretty good odds and we should use my power right away. we should take whoever we discover before insanolord uses his power. that way we don't get any double-ups.

what do you think?

If no-one has any objections, I'm planning on using my power tonight if it's not too late. 4 out of 5 coin flips seems pretty good odds in our favour and it will give us a huge advantage this early in the game.

Also Insanolord I wouldn't use your power until we've taken out both of the townie revealed by role, just to remove the chance of doubling up.

If no-one has any objections, I'm planning on using my power tonight if it's not too late. 4 out of 5 coin flips seems pretty good odds in our favour and it will give us a huge advantage this early in the game.

Also Insanolord I wouldn't use your power until we've taken out both of the townie revealed by role, just to remove the chance of doubling up.
Well I imitated Vudu tonight just for kicks.  From what I can tell I'm pretty much a normal mafia member who happens to be able to mess with people a little bit if the right person gets investigated.

Telling me is all you need to do.

I guess Khush is a decent option seeing as we have no idea at this stage, but it has almost become a cliche for the mafia to vote out Khush Day 1. Oh well.

Well anyway I have used my power so hopefully we'll have a clearer idea of who to hit tomorrow.

Good choice on the hit, don't worry I think we've got a pretty good team filled with experienced players I'm sure we'll do well.

You got an idea on who mafia is yet?

Do you have a role?

Pretty horrible result from the power.

RABicle: Townie.
DAaaMan64: Townie.

Perm just my thoughts regarding threats. nickmitch is a long time experienced player and he is nearly always suspected of being mafia, which comes with the territory when you've played every game on PGC. We can probably use this to our advantage if we need a scapegoat at some stage throughout the game. Of course he could be a roled player that we should eliminate early but I don't think he's the type of player that townies rally around due to his formidably evil rep.

Maxi thinks Rabicle is bad. Good news for us. I'll try and squeeze him for info.

Any idea who's your hit for tonight? If you have no-one better I'd recommend either Mop or Stratos, but I'm leading more to Stratos.

Received this from Stratos it is re: Rabicle

He accidently sent me an incriminating message:

"Why didn't anyone wake me? Anyway we're hitting Yoshidious right? Stupid dog.
Also guys keep in mind that I can't send this to Khush or insanolord, struggling with the stupid adding names thing.

Is there any overarching plan of attack to work on?"

I also warned Yoshidious

The PM was also sent to Pap and Maxi. Maxi thinks he could possibly be the bomb trying to get hits but I wouldn't do that this early, there's no chance to win if he gets voted now.

------

Sadly in Rab's message he suggests that Khush, a confirmed townie, is a teammate. Not sure if Stratos noticed this and that's why he changed his vote. Should I bring this up with him in order to gain some trust?

But the only vote I've received so far is from you Perm. So won't that make people suspect you of being Mafia if I'm suddenly begging for the doctor's help after no threat against me previously? Do we know who the townie doctor is, suspicions?

I also can't vote Rab, because I've told Stratos I think he's townie so that when he's shown to be townie tonight I'll have some trust.

That's alright mate! I like your ideas!

What do we know / think about Maxi? Is he a roled player or a normal townie? If he's plain vanilla I don't think it's a good idea to let him die today in the vote. He has named too many names which the other players will probably give creedence to after his death when he is revealed as innocent. If he survives the remaining players will still be suspicious of him. The hard thing to do will be to sway the vote away from him without all of us having to vote.

One of us is probably going to be investigated tonight, hopefully it is Pale and his power will protect him.

Thoughts anyone?   

Hi Perm. If you got any idea who mafia is I would appreciate it if you let me know.

What do we know / think about Maxi? Is he a roled player or a normal townie? If he's plain vanilla I don't think it's a good idea to let him die today in the vote. He has named too many names which the other players will probably give creedence to after his death when he is revealed as innocent. If he survives the remaining players will still be suspicious of him. The hard thing to do will be to sway the vote away from him without all of us having to vote.

One of us is probably going to be investigated tonight, hopefully it is Pale and his power will protect him.

Thoughts anyone?   

I've been impersonating Maxi because i thought he would be a target of an investigation.  I plan to continue impersonating him unless it looks like he dies in the vote.  We are so close to wrapping this game up though. As long as none of us gets voted out tonight we are in extremely good shape.  If my counting is correct, that means that as long as two townies die tonight, we have only one more townie to off assuming none of us die.

So the plan should be to make sure no mafia people get voted out today and tomorrow, and then we win the game.

Pale because of how he started the vote for stevey on Day1.I made a silly comment. Pale took it from there. Also Khush was the Mafia hit. Pale might be the godfather.I sent him 1 pm.Back on Day 2 when the vote was for Pap64.He asked in the thread why Pap was the vote.I asked him if he got a PM from Rabicle.He said he didn't and said that my PM was his first that he recieved.
At that point did you send any to Pale?

Maybe Nickmitch. Haven't talked to him yet. His vote isn't a good one.

Vudu:I had a hunch on Day 2.At the time I didn't talk to him at that point. He wasn't on yesterday. So at the very least he can't be the godfather.Might be a goon, or Super Macho Man or townie.

You:Don't take this personally but your voting record hasn't been to good.

Finally the person that has my current vote,Yoshidious. I have been talking with him since Day 1.I decided to help him since he is a new player.I remember my first game and I know what it is like.Sonic Mafia was my first game.Says he hasn't been PMing people. I contacted him and he said he talked to few people. Voted Vudu on my hunch.

So I think we need to make absolutely sure that one of us doesn't get voted out tonight....

We are 5 strong against their 8... we should easily be able to swing the vote to someone else, and I'm guessing that someone should be Maxi if it comes up.

Soooo, if one of us ends up leading in votes, we need to save them regardless of if it incriminates some of us a little bit.

That would put us at a 6 to 5 disadvantage tomorrow... the chances of the townies being completely and totally on the ball is near impossible.  We should then be able to sway the vote tomorrow as well.

So yeah, watch the thread tonight... and I say if you don't think you will be able to do that, vote for Maxi now.

Vudu confirmed he's the cop to me.  He knows BFS is mafia.  He also trusts Maxi...

If we take out Maxi tonight, I recommend also taking out Vudu.  From what he's told me, Maxi is the only one he's confided in so if we get them both at once we should be in the relative clear for suspicion.
Blackfootsteps is dead though lol

Maxi is dead. Vudu is the cop. I'm not sure if he's protected or not.

I know Vudu is the cop. Last I checked he didn't think he was protected so we should definitely try and off him I think.  He's our biggest threat by far because he's driving the entire townie aliance... which I am in.  Daaaman, Ooohboy, or Nickmitch will most likely be voted out on Monday if we don't screw anything up... so we should be safe for at least that day.

I suggest hitting Stratos tonight. I think he MAY be the Dr.... and I also think killing him would frame Daaaaman as the godfather.

what does that mean? Confusion

Ya sorry. I wish I were so useful. ;)

He's not King Hippo... he's a plain old townie... Vudu proved it by investigating him.  I guess he's getting voted out tonight.. at least we aren't losing a mafia member.

I stay stick to the killing Stratos plan even though the framing Daaman part won't happen anymore.  Either way, I think Stratos is the dr.

I personally think Gyldas is a good hit tonight... but it's your call.  I believe if we can vote out a non-townie and kill a townie that means we win right?

I hope i didn't hurt myself by being so analytical today...

I was just in the mood to stir the deceiving pot a bit. =P

It's amazing to me that you've avoided suspicion the entire game. I've been in cahoots with vudu for almost the entire game and he's never been suspicious of you.

He was suspicious of insano early on but that has gone away too.

MESSAGES BY THEPERM

to BFS
lol i was completely computer desolated yesterday, its weird being in the mafia and weird being the leader. So one thing is, i think if you get any townie questions regarding your role, just don't acknowledge them. Say you haven't been online for a couple of days. I agree. We should try to take out khush immediately.

to dasmos
yeah that's sort of a weird role, I would use your power this first time just to test it out, but i would go cold turkey some times just to avoid suspicion. My main strategy for now is to just be quiet and maybe not even acknowledge townie inquiries. If you must just say your as lost as anyone and your worried about being voted out. Blackfootsteps has said its a good idea to take out khush because of his experience, and i say we should go for it.

to Goldenphoenix
im commanding blackfootsteps to take out khush, do i have to tell him directly to do it, or do i just have to tell you that he's doing it.

to BFS
i command you to take out khush

to pale
i wonder if you use your power and we kill someone do they end up appearing as a dead mafia member?

to goldenphoenix
goldenphoenix put the hit on mopitup by bfs

to goldenphoenix
hit drewmg with yoshidious

to BFS
i voted for you tody just to throw them off, im at best buy because im without a computer. I was typing a longer message but i got screensavered

to BFS
so keep voting for rabicle, ask the townie doctor for help because it will make you look like a weak townie. Beg for help. We want to throw them off. I would vote for rab but it will make it look like were after him thats why im taking out drew mg today, to throw them off.

to BFS
sorry my explanation of things was so bad earlier, i was a best buy cause i didn't think id get to a regular computer today. i originally voted for rab today then i was like i need to stay in character for myself, which is confused. im taking out drewmg today and rabicle is getting voted out. Us taking out drew will make you look like less mafia because it will look like we're after different targets. it sucks dasmos got hit last night

to goldenphoenix
hit nickmitch with yoshidious

to goldenphoenix
change the hit to maxi by bfs

to maxi
i'm not sure, i haven't been doing a lot of research this game, i'v been at my parents old house packing our stuff for the week and theres no computer at my house.  Yesterday i thought i wasn't going to be able to get to a computer so i went to best buy and did my vote on there. It turns out i got to stay the night at a friends house last night. I was up for a while trying to figure out the voting times of people so that i could figure out who is who. I really couldn't figure out anything this time like i did during the holiday mafia game. I was mostly drunk though so that didn't help. Who do you think is mafia?

to goldenphoenix
hit vudu with yoshidious

to goldenphoenix
err with blackfootsteps

to goldenphoenix
err  is mean pale, lol i couldn't even get to a computer today

to pale
this game was going so well the first couple of days, but now it seems to be taking a turn for the worst. I should have left mop it up in the game and eliminated a more experienced player.

to pale
im guessing maxi is the detective too, he seems to have a pretty good idea on who to vote out and when. I fucked up on my voting record, i wasn't around the computer enough to make sure it looked townie-ish

to pale
we need to come up with a good strategy
its got to be a verbal convinving strategy filled with LIES!
heres the list of whose who, so i can keep track

mafia
Mike Tyson - ThePerm
Super Macho Man- Pale
Great Tiger - Insanolord

dead mafia
Tyson Goon 1- Yoshidious
Tyson Goon 2- Blackfootsteps
Don Flamenco - Dasmos

non mafia
Vudu
Daaamaan
TheNorthSea
nickmitch
oohhboy
Gylldas
Stratos

dead non mafia
Khush-townie
Nuclearspeed- townie
stevey- townie
Pap64-townie
Mop_it_up- Glass Joe
Stogi - Little Mac Prime
Mr. Jack - Bald Bull
Spak-Spang - Big Bertha
RABICLE- a townie
DrewMG- a townie
Maxi-Townie

to goldenphoenix
hit stratos with pale

to insanolord
now is a good time to use that great tiger power
my biggest hope is that we can figure out who king hippo is and try to get a townie alliance to vote against him eliminating two players plus our kill

possible candidates
Vudu - we think he's the investigator
Daaamaan
TheNorthSea
nickmitch
oohhboy
Gylldas
Stratos - we think he's the doctor

if you want to you can wait a day, but once we have the doctor eliminated the game should be ours.

to pale
hopefully daAman is king hippo and we can eliminate two townies the next day

to pale
"vudu is a proven townie. I refuse to vote for him.  However, I am a townie.  Do not kill me, you are making a mistake."

daAman64 is likely king hippo!

to insanolord
vudu is a proven townie. I refuse to vote for him.  However, I am a townie.  Do not kill me, you are making a mistake.

daaman64 is likely king hippo, i hope they vote him out

to daAman64
King Hippo!

"vudu is a proven townie. I refuse to vote for him.  However, I am a townie.  Do not kill me, you are making a mistake."

to daAman64
oh i figured you might be king hippo, but now im prolly wrong

to pale
i totally think so too, the doctor might be the quiet type

to pale
iv been named as mafia, i just am trying to avoid suspicion, i don't even want to be thought of today. If we take out both Gylidias and Nickmitch then we've won

to goldenphoenix
hit Gylldas with Pale

to goldenphoenix
i changed my mind, i'm going to knock out Gylldas myself rather than sending pale to do my dirty work

to pale
holy ****, i examined the rules! Vudu may not be the detective, so rather than sending you to do the hit, today im going to hit it myself

to pale
looks like things are going off without a hitch today....i can taste victory

to golden phoenix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzVXC15Zxpo

i can see where i messed up a few times...like i should have known that daaman64 was just a townie by don flemenco's research...so if i had investigated Northsea or Gyldas sooner we would have found the doctor sooner
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 03:31:47 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline TofuFury

• Made you look!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2009, 03:41:47 AM »
I thought I was so dead after Dasmos used his powers. I was so paranoid I was going to be one of the two revealed.
TheNorthSea/TofuFury

"So, Mike, no skydiving Grandma, huh? Man, they lead you up to something great, and then they just shoot it down. Stupid grandma-leaver-outers" - Tom Servo

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2009, 03:52:50 AM »
HA! It worked! I tricked them into thinking I was the doctor! Ha HA!...now if only it helped us win.  :-\
My Game Collection

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 03:57:01 AM »
Well North Sea the likelyhood of a role coming back that early in the game was slim. As I mentioned on Day 2 they probably got 2 townies. They did get back 2 townies.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline TofuFury

• Made you look!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2009, 04:46:42 AM »
HA! It worked! I tricked them into thinking I was the doctor! Ha HA!...now if only it helped us win.  :-\

I know man, my bad.

Well North Sea the likelyhood of a role coming back that early in the game was slim. As I mentioned on Day 2 they probably got 2 townies. They did get back 2 townies.

Oh sure, I knew the likelihood of it was low, but there's still that small chance. In the end, it turned out to be nothing, but when it happened I wasn't happy.
TheNorthSea/TofuFury

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2009, 12:04:35 PM »
I would have dropped the Rabicle charge if he had messaged me with a response to his PMs but silence condemned him.
Um. I never received anything mate. The ONLY correspondence I had those whole game was GP telling me my (lack of) role.

I suppose I'd better apologise for my reckless PM. I made myself a target and also tarnished the reputation of innocent people who had every right to suspect me.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 12:11:31 PM by RABicle »
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2009, 05:13:23 PM »
I would have dropped the Rabicle charge if he had messaged me with a response to his PMs but silence condemned him.
Um. I never received anything mate. The ONLY correspondence I had those whole game was GP telling me my (lack of) role.

I suppose I'd better apologise for my reckless PM. I made myself a target and also tarnished the reputation of innocent people who had every right to suspect me.

Hmm, I thought I did PM you. Maybe I just thought I did. I know at the least someone else was telling me they were talking to you by IM and you were saying you were innocent. I told them to tell you to contact me fast if you wanted to give an explanation for it.

Now that I think about it, the person who I was talking to about this MIGHT have been Dasmos, and since he was mafia he could very well have not told you to message me to ensure you were not exonerated.

I apologize, I jumped to some conclusions on that one and ignored Maxi's warnings about it. I think that was also part of the reason we went after Pap next was because of his name also being on your IM.
My Game Collection

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2009, 06:09:36 PM »
Vote pale

Heh
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.