Author Topic: Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Round 6  (Read 10422 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Round 6
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 11:40:17 PM »
Even though GP didn't say it I think I have to vote today, and I guess I'll vote DAaman64.

Going for maximum participation, eh?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Gylldas

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXIII Punch-Out!! Round 6
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 11:49:48 PM »
So basically you're guessing everyone except NorthSea and Gylldas?

You know, it's funny how Gylldas's only post in Round 5 was to vote for Yoshidious after it had been established that the vote was gonna take him out.

I don't know what's been going on in PMs this game, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna make all the difference in figuring out who's who.

With that being said, I'm going to trust that Pale is a townie and that vudu is on a role.
Vote DAAAMAN

As I stated earlier this is crunch time for me at school and haven't been following the game too closely.  It's a lame excuse that can be mooched I know, but what can ya do?  :P

In terms of suspicious voting patterns you only voted for Maxi, a townie, twice and did not help in voting out Blackfootsteps or Yoshidious. 

Tonight I'm going to vote for DAaman64
Wii #: 4257-3057-1441-3307   MKart: 2578-3513-8937
Brawl: 4468-0638-0667           City Folk: 4296-6475-9060(Mike/Seacrest)